Market theory - page 23

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Yusuf - good to see you! Looks like you are on your horse! Congratulations to you! I need another article deciphering these 50 formulas.

Isthe 18th one included, from your previous article?

Alexander Ivanov:
:)) Let's raise our glasses and mugs of beer )))

Hooray comrades! Hooray! Hooray! Why, I'm all for anything but anonymity. I've been hinting for a long time, I'd rather drink here than try to get into it.

Let's hope the forex cocksucker's office doesn't look into Yusuf the same way Yusuf looks into the cocksucker's office.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
and I invite you to visit.
Is Napoleon coming?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Thank you for the timely provision of the material! I thank you sincerely and invite you to visit.
Unfortunately, it is not possible.
I am undergoing treatment at another clinic )))

Useddd:
Napoleon?
Why are you laughing? Look how beautiful it is! And the dough is so good...

Useddd:
We should check the IP address, maybe it wasn't Yusuf at all, he didn't order anything. Maybe he's just messing with the bears, besmirching the great scientist's name.

That's not where Yusuf seems to have placed his order.

He's been written to order before...

Roman Shiredchenko:

That's not where Yusuf seems to have placed his order.

He's been written to order before...

It seems that they did not write to him for money before, but here he orders the grails himself for 10 bucks))))

The world is at peace as long as scientists of this calibre operate in the world. (And a stingy man's tear welled up, either from the anticipation of a blissful man's joy or the inevitability of the end of the world)

Useddd:
They didn't ask him for money before and now he orders grails for $10))).

Yes. I see.:-)

I agree, it's a bit stingy for such a Miracle!

Besides, there are, like, 50 formulas in there... :-) If he got $10 for each one, he'd be out $500.

But, this is it. It looks like him. Well done, in a word. I respect him for his persistence and perseverance in mastering the market.

Roman Shiredchenko:

Especially since there are, like, 50 formulas... :-) If you pay $10 for each one, you will get $500.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I have placed the whole indicator in 17 columns in ekzaleh

PS. I do not know about "how many formulas". The author measures everything in columns. Not even in lines of code. Philosophy, alas, is not incomprehensible to average minds.

Reason: