a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 301

[quote]
to Alex Niroba

Johnny Dep, for example, recently bought himself a nice island in the
in the Caribbean archipelago for 3.5 mio, with eight sandy beaches. :)))))

it doesn't happen to be him:
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94%D0%B6%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B8_%D0%94%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%BF

it's the same $-)

Didn't think his main source of income was the use of Eliot wave theory in the markets. I should write a letter to wikipendia and have them add this fact to the list.

[quote]
to Alex Niroba

Джонни Деп, например, недавно прикупил себе отличный остров, в
Карибском архипелаге, за 3.5 мио, с 8-ю песчаными пляжами. :)))))

случайно, не он:
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94%D0%B6%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B8_%D0%94%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%BF

он самый $-)

I didn't realise that his main source of income was the use of Eliot's theory of waves in the markets. I should write a letter to wikipendia and have them add that fact to the list.

money doesn't smell :))))))))))))

[quote]
to Alex Niroba

случайно, не он:

он самый $-)

Вот уж не думал, что главный источник его доходов – это использование теория волн Элиота на рынках. Надо написать письмо на википендию, что бы внесли сей факт в перечень.

money doesn't smell :))))))))))))

Then go to the cinematograph.

[quote]
to Alex Niroba

случайно, не он:

он самый $-)

Вот уж не думал, что главный источник его доходов – это использование теория волн Элиота на рынках. Надо написать письмо на википендию, что бы внесли сей факт в перечень.

деньги не пахнут :))))))))))))

Then go to the cinema.

what i meant was that it doesn't matter what way you make money,
a manager, a banker or an actor - as long as you're good at what you do!

If you want to go on holiday, you go to the ticket office
or learn to fly a plane? :)))))))))))))))))))))

<br / translate="no"> what I meant was that it doesn't matter how you make money,
a manager, a banker or an actor - as long as you're good at what you do!

If you want to go on holiday, you go to the ticket office
or learn to fly a plane? :)))))))))))))))))))))

And what I meant was that any STABLE business, especially a highly profitable one, is based on "duplication", in other words, the ability to repeat, some sort of industry. Look at how many rich actors (which is a whole industry, as you are probably well aware), he's not the only one buying himself an island. Are there many traders buying themselves islands? How many traders do you find on the list of the richest people in the world? Are there many traders who have earned money and stayed in the market and saved their money?

And there is another important point. To generalize, the basis of their wealth (in a sense, it is the law of Nature) is in the product, and not just any "product", but the best of all others like it. "Pirates of the Caribbean" sells out in millions, Bill's boxes sell out in millions (they're all needed). And I suspect that the SYSTEMATIC failures of traders is that there is no product as a class, except for those who just sell "printing presses" for 100 quid, or sell tips, predictions (they have a product, I'm sure - those guys are the richest of us all )))). In a sense, failures are in violation of the law of conservation of Energy. If you bring nothing to the world around you, but try to take away, in the end you get nothing. So the main thing is to stop in time. Even those who have earned good money in commodity exchanges have stopped and did the right thing.

:о)))))))). Never mind, it's still yesterday's bad mood and thirst for philosophy.

By the way, hurry up or the actors will buy up all the land in the Pacific Ocean, and there is not much of it, I mean land with lots of beaches, waterfalls.

And I'll also quote my favourite (from earlier):
"There is a goal and there is a way. The path is much more important than the goal, for it is the path that determines what the goal will actually be. The great art is to choose the right path.

PS: The goal (the dream embodied in the plan) is not an illusion, illusory can be and more often is the path."

So maybe you should really go into acting, if the island is needed yesterday?

grasn

But the goal is, in a way, a way of determining whether the chosen path is the right one.
If you go a long time in a certain direction, but the goal is not approaching in any way, then maybe the path chosen for this particular goal is not the right one?

I am not at all against experiments and brain training by solving various riddles.
On the contrary. +)
I am very interested in working with technologies on the market. I like to discuss it on different forums.
But all this can be called a walk to the goal.

And sometimes you have to run towards it.... +)

To summarise, the basis of these people's wealth (in a sense, it's a law of Nature) is the availability of the product, and not just any "product" as such, but the best of the other similar ones. "Pirates of the Caribbean" sells out in millions, Bill's boxes sell out in millions (they're all needed). And I so suspect that the SYSTEMATIC failures of traders is that there is no product as a class .... In a sense, the failures are in violation of the law of conservation of Energy. If you don't bring anything into the world around you, and you only try to take it away, you'll end up with nothing.

Sergei, respect. Right in the bull's-eye. Somehow I never looked at it that way before but it is true.

The last phrase, in accordance with another Law of Nature, even more fundamental than the Law of Conservation of Energy, I would formulate as follows: if you do not bring, but only take away, it will be taken away from you. By the way, successful traders (Soros, for example) try to compensate for this imbalance in their activities with generous charity.

Interestingly, looking at the situation from this angle I discovered a physical paradox. According to statistical physics and thermodynamics energy should dissipate in the market. As a result, money should tend to be evenly distributed among the participants in the process. However, it is vice versa - the money leaves the vast majority of traders and is concentrated in the hands of the minority. This means that entropy of the system decreases in contradiction to the law of non-decreasing entropy of the closed system.

Anticipating objections I will say that the currency market can hardly be considered a closed system - the amount of money on the Earth is a finite value and it changes very slowly and insignificantly.

About the money typewriter..., about the cinematograph... if you want to take your mind off it :)
About 40 years ago, when there weren't so many cartoons and when there were no TV series at all, the Hungarian company Panonia had a cartoon serial "The Adventures of Gustav". There was a series called "Gustav the Innovator". Gustav goes to work and starts stamping basins on a machine. A razzuha arrives. He files an application, runs around the office all day, and at the last "cashier's office" he gets paid. The second day is the same. Third day, same thing. On the fourth day, he makes a ratsuha that the press immediately stamps the very money he received at the "Cashier's Office" :)

Yeah, I remember that. It was a good clip, and the whole show. :-)

To SGN

<br/ translate="no"> But the goal is, in a way, a way of determining whether the chosen path is the right one.
If you go a long way in a certain direction, but the goal is not approaching in any way, then maybe the path chosen for this particular goal is not the right one?

I am not at all against experiments and brain training by solving various riddles.
On the contrary. +)
I'm very interested in working with technologies on the market. I like to discuss it on different forums.
But all this can be called a walk to the goal.

And sometimes you have to run towards it.... +)

A few pints of great ale calmed the mind and had already set the mood for work. And the dry columns of figures and graphs "forbidding" us to win no longer seem so scary to me. I no longer want to philosophize so much and on the downward trend of this desire, I will note (objectively) that, the goal does not determine the way. The desire to become rich does not in itself determine how to achieve it. And the desire to write the Grail by itself does not determine whether to use MACD, for example, or not.

And defining the "value" of a goal through a path is simply from a very early, touristy past (i.e. I don't mean picnics, but specifically tourism) :o)))

As for experiments and training and other things, I have the following life concept from my observations: everyone gets what he/she wants badly. If you want to train your brain, you'll get it in abundance, and that in itself doesn't determine what to train it on. And Alex can get his coveted island. He just needs to literally bankrupt some DCs. And they in turn do not need to plan any intrigues against Alex, but just be patient and all the laws of nature will work for sure, sooner or later, they will work together strengthening each other or one by one, if ... to hell with philosophy.

to Yurixx

Sergey, respect. Right at the bull's-eye. Somehow I never looked at it that way before, but it's true.

The last phrase, in accordance with another Law of Nature, even more fundamental than the Law of Conservation of Energy, I would formulate as follows: if you do not bring, but only take away, it will be taken away from you. By the way, successful traders (Soros, for example) try to compensate for this imbalance in their activity with generous charity.

Thank you. :о))) I wrote in a hurry and it came out as sloppy as always. The only thing I can add is that Soros (of course I may be wrong) is not a pure trader, i.e. he has earned his enormous capital not as a trader. Rather he is an investor and self-administrator and very successful. Trading is more of episodic nature - he comes and goes at the right time, do not linger, because it is destructive.

Interestingly, looking at the situation from this angle I discovered a physical paradox. According to statistical physics and thermodynamics energy must dissipate in the market. As a result, money should tend to be evenly distributed among the participants. However, it is vice versa - the money leaves the vast majority of traders and is concentrated in the hands of the minority. It means that the entropy of the system decreases contrary to the law of non-decreasing entropy of the closed system.

Yes, there are long, unhurried conversations to be had on this subject. With gold, metals, stocks, it's all like that. And speculators get something (i.e. us). But is it the same with Forex? This market has a slightly different nature, or am I mistaken? Does any trader have the vast majority of money concentrated in this market? And has any trader made more money on forex than all the banks in the world or at least more than one bank?

to Gorillych

About the money typewriter... about the cinematograph... if you're distracted :)
About 40 years ago, when there weren't so many cartoons and when there weren't soap operas at all, the Hungarian company "Panonia" made a cartoon serial "The Adventures of Gustav". There was a series called "Gustav the Innovator". Gustav goes to work and starts stamping basins on a machine. A razzuha arrives. He files an application, runs around the office all day, and at the last "cashier's office" he gets paid. The second day is the same. Third day, same thing. On the fourth day, he will make a notation that the press will immediately give him the money he used to receive from the cash register.

:о)))
Reason: