a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 304

Strange indeed. But the way I see it, such small differences are unlikely to affect the results of wave analysis. You'll earn one less point. :o)<br / translate="no">

grasn yes, you're right, when using wave theory, such small differences
Yes you are right, using wave theory such small differences do not really affect the results, that's not the point, the fact that quotes change in
of history does not go away in my mind.

Regards,
Alex Niroba

In the 1.5 years since this thread started, has anyone read "Mastering Elliot Wave Analysis" by Glenn Neely?
In that time several mathematical approaches have been discussed, but none of them give a profit of 2000% per month, see here "trading strategy based on Elliot Wave Theory"?
Maybe we should discuss Elliot Wave Theory after all?

<br / translate="no"> grasn yes, you are right, when using wave theory, such small differences have almost no effect on the results, that's not the point, the very fact that the quotes change in history is beyond comprehension.

I don't know how to help, apart from the comforting phrases already said. Try to address this question to the DC you have been working with, I'm curious what the answer will be.

In the 1.5 years of existence of this thread has anyone read Glenn Neely's The Mastery of Elliott Wave Analysis?
During that time several mathematical approaches have been discussed but none of them give 2000% profit per month, see here "trading strategy based on Elliot Wave Theory".
Maybe we should discuss Elliot Wave Theory after all?

You had plenty of suggestions to talk about it from the very beginning and that is not what you wanted. By the way, the first "serious" publication of your approach was 1.5 years after the existence of this blog. So, everything is natural.

Alex, I have read this book long before the appearance of this thread, but I'm afraid I won't make a pleasant conversationalist. :о)))

There have been numerous suggestions to discuss this from the very beginning, and that is not what you wanted at all at the time. By the way, the first "serious" publication of your approach was 1.5 years after the existence of this thread. So, everything is legitimate. <br / translate="no">.
Alex, I have read this book long before this thread appeared, but I'm afraid I won't make a pleasant conversationalist. :о)))

Didn' t you get any ideas after reading the book? :-))))))

Были многочисленные предложения обсудить это с самого начала, да и хотели вы тогда совсем не этого. К слову сказать, первая «серьезная» публикация вашего подхода была спустя 1.5 года существования этой ветки. Так, что все закономерно.

Алекс, я эту книжку читал задолго до появления этой ветки, но боюсь, что из меня не получиться приятного собеседника. :о)))

Didn' t you get any ideas after reading the book? :-))))))

I already did a long time ago.

Были многочисленные предложения обсудить это с самого начала, да и хотели вы тогда совсем не этого. К слову сказать, первая «серьезная» публикация вашего подхода была спустя 1.5 года существования этой ветки. Так, что все закономерно.

Алекс, я эту книжку читал задолго до появления этой ветки, но боюсь, что из меня не получиться приятного собеседника. :о)))

grasn неужели после прочтения книги не появилось ни одной идеи? :-))))))

Already implemented a long time ago.

congratulations, you're already a rich man?! :))))))))))))

Уже давно реализовал.

congratulations, you're already a rich man?! :))))))))))))

Yes.

Уже давно реализовал.

поздравляю, вы уже богатый человек?! :))))))))))))

Yes.

What are you doing on the forum then? :0)))))))))))

I am having fun. Among other things, as a man of culture, I answer questions from a ..... interesting interlocutor.

Alex, also, do you translate all the corrective waves into numbers? There's such a scary spread there, how can it even work out? <br / translate="no">.
Today is the morning of July 18, I expect the reversal (and will open a deal for sure) on the Pound at 2.0562 and on the Euro at 1.3835. Alex, what do you think about it?

Eugene

Yevgeny, how did your hopes for the pound come true? :0)
Reason: