a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 307

to Yurixx

<br/ translate="no"> Integral in the sense of calculated for the whole data set. Since classically Hurst is computed as an asymptotics of the tangent of the slope angle, it requires a rather large number of data to compute. So big, in fact, that one can no longer see that the spread changes in a stepwise fashion and, generally speaking, the definition of Hurst does not lead to a continuous function.

221 and 300 are not such big numbers. And, furthermore, you are using Hearst in the local sense, i.e. for each channel a different value. If you add at least one sample, you get a different Hearst value. And this is not an indicator but a function or an indicator.

Here I completely disagree with you. Why, if an indicator, should it be a constant in the end? And you don't have to take the whole available series to calculate it. And people even manage to defend their dissertations by calculating the Hurst coefficient on small samples. This is all terminology and philosophy. Give me an example from life, what is the index? Well, for example, body temperature is an indicator?

And, of course, it is already quite usable in any way. But this indicator must really "indicate" what you need. :-)

I think it's OK. It works.

:o)

this is not the way to predict. :-)))
The vertical dashed line indicates the current moment and the forecast should be based only on the past data in relation to the current moment. Whether by LR or any other means. Therefore it is absolutely unclear where such a slope of the blue dashed line on both pictures came from.

I don't understand at all what's wrong with me!!!! The spread before the vertical line is known, after the vertical line the spread is not known, but is shown on the forecast comparison chart, which is blue. In the calculations, of course, what is after the vertical red lines is not used. The forecast is based exactly on past data and shows possible values according to the above formula, starting from the current level of the spread marked by the vertical line, which symbolises the current countdown.

This slope of the blue dotted line is taken exactly from the formula. This slope is entirely determined by the degree.

to Candid

To which one - I cannot, at least at first sight, by these data. And the LR should be corrected as the channel progresses. And by the 300 count the channel will be quite decent - at least by its spread behavior.
You see, I'm not quite "in the loop" and I am speaking only about what I see in these pictures. Perhaps with a more detailed study I could assert something more specific. But I am engaged now in a little bit another.

And I can't tell anything about the movement by such a rough prediction. Anyway, it doesn't matter.

This slope of the blue dotted line is taken exactly from the formula. This slope is entirely determined by the degree.

Then everything is OK. No more objections. :-)

Такой наклон синенького пунктира взялся ровно из формулы. Этот наклон полностью определятся степенью.

Then it's OK. No more objections. :-)

And you don't have to take price range characteristics at all. Why not use fractal characteristics of the spread itself? It's not like it came from the ceiling, it's a "creation" of the price range. :о)))

Такой наклон синенького пунктира взялся ровно из формулы. Этот наклон полностью определятся степенью.

Тогда все ОК. Больше возражений нет. :-)

And you don't have to take price range characteristics at all. Why not use the fractal characteristics of the spread itself? It's not like it came from the ceiling, it's a "creation" of the price range. :о)))

Did I say "necessarily take the characteristics of the price range" ?

it was just a thought out loud :o)

:)

[quote]
to Alex Niroba

Джонни Деп, например, недавно прикупил себе отличный остров, в
Карибском архипелаге, за 3.5 мио, с 8-ю песчаными пляжами. :)))))

случайно, не он:
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94%D0%B6%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B8_%D0%94%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%BF

он самый $-)

Вот уж не думал, что главный источник его доходов – это использование теория волн Элиота на рынках. Надо написать письмо на википендию, что бы внесли сей факт в перечень.

деньги не пахнут :))))))))))))

Then go to the cinema.

You'll have to wait a long time at the cinematograph... :)
In forex you can make a fortune in 10 days,
At least on the demo account (5000% in 10 days).
You can see a detailed strait here
"MQL4: Profitable Expert Advisor. Need investors."

There's a long wait in the cinematograph... :)<br / translate="no"> In forex you can make a fortune in 10 days,
At least on the demo account (5000% in 10 days).
You can see a detailed strait here
"MQL4: Profitable Expert Advisor. Need investors."

Alex, good timing!
Alex, no interest in discussing real figures? About the 3rd wave on the pound and on the yen (on the monthly charts) finally confused... )) On the pound, it seems to be forming (so it seems to me) since July 24 on the daily charts a Flat corrective figure with a strong b-wave. Very similar... although up to this point, I have never been able to detect any kind of correction. About the "informal rules of logic" - that's something with something)) Neely must have been learning how to code. I've tried my hand at this chapter like no other...)))
On the yen I expect a fall to 107,50 and then a comeback to 118 at least, what do you think?
Alex, do you have a channel formed on the EUR on the 4h chart? I think it has done, but the yen is traded so negatively that I started to doubt it.
Then, I would like to say to the doubters, that I am sure I did not visit this branch a year ago for nothing... I have gained some faith and optimism. I have a certain faith and optimism. Because what Alex has said really works. Alex, I've been opening trades on 5-Minutes and I'd say my entrance was such that the price went against me by 3-5 pips. And once I`ve defined exact price for myself and it was a "miracle" )))). And so the main problem is the confusion in 3s and 5s. And the most important problem is in determining the proportionality of corrective figures... The problem with the book...))) is like with a very beautiful and inaccessible girl... I went this way and that... and she(((((

Always with respect,
Gianni

Alex, there is interesting information on various topics. There is an address where guys, professionally, post forecasts and share their reasoning on Elliot wave analysis, with markups etc. Alex, it might be interesting for you to have a look, gauge....

Zhenya

Alex, there is interesting information on various topics. There is an address where guys, professionally, post forecasts and share their reasoning on Elliot wave analysis, with markups etc. Alex, it might be interesting for you to take a look, gauge. <br / translate="no">
Zhenya

Zhenya, send me the link, I will definitely have a look.

Sincerely,
Aleh Niroba.
Reason: