a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 174

2Alex - так что Вам мешает ? Если Вы считаете на калькуляторе, то стало быть все это алгоритмизировано. Прога не должна быть сложной.

Somewhere in the first pages of this thread, on this very basis, I offered Alex to sell his service free of charge. For which he accused me of wanting to get his methodology for free.

Somewhere in the first pages of this thread I already wrote that
I based my method on Elliot's Wave Theory.

So you can't fool Alex, don't even try. :-)

Yurixx There are no secrets here :-)

Если бы удалось автоматизировать стратегию, думаю, за тот же период результат был бы лучше,
как минимум раз в 10 !!! :)

2Alex - so what's stopping you? If you are calculating on a calculator, then it must be algorithmised.
It doesn't have to be complicated.
The only problem with the whole strategy is that you start trading at once with half of the deposit - you could end up in the position of a "perpetual waggler". Or the maximum leverage will be more than 100?

By the way, trading without explicit stops is not that unusual. You can keep them in mind or roll over on a counter signal. Although, when trading at 50% of the maximum possible, stops are not needed at all - with stops, you will sooner or later run into stops, and you won't have enough money to work off the same amount....

Good luck.

Vladislav .
My prediction is that the market will work and the price will go down. The algorithm has not been finalized yet.
The program may not be complicated, I don't argue. The question is - I do not know how to write it ... :)

Not enough knowledge yet. :)

Alex Niroba have you given algorithm somewhere here? it would be fun to see... <br / translate="no"> (but I wouldn't implement it: I think MTS should be primitive and give rare but solid inputs. And for stability it should be run simultaneously on all instruments)

Tovaroved No, I wouldn't give it here.

So you can't fool Alex, don't even try. :-)

That's for sure. There are just a number of other solutions for creating it. If you can't do it yourself, you can ask programmers who may not even know what algorithm should work - well, whoever wants wants wants to find an opportunity, whoever doesn't want to find a reason :).

Yuri, about the parabolic regression: pay attention. One of the experiments - I'm still debugging it :

MIG-Demo server - MIG Investments SA
Name : Tests
Email : 4vg@mail.ru
Login : 98659
Investor : swdy5on (read only password)

Yesterday at 16 I put up a more or less working Expert Advisor. So to speak "scalp" on regression. I liked how it went today. Although I am still watching online to see if there are any glitches. By the way, there were missed positions - MT had no time to re-calculate them. The C version is much faster - I'm trying to build this one for the Strategy Tester, maybe it will work :).

So, "10 times more" can be earned by different methods ;).

Good luck.

2 Vladislav
Yuri, about the parabolic regression : pay attention. One of the experiments - I'm still debugging it

Thanks, I will take a look at it.

Oops... Didn't read it carefully.

Somewhere in the first pages of this thread, on this very basis, I offered Alex to implement his software for free.

Yurixx
"those who talk don't know, those who know don't talk..." :)
BG

:)

Well you, Alex, can't count yourself among those who don't speak under any circumstances.
Not even the efforts of a moderator can stop you. :-)

But if you know where that quote is from, that's in your favour.

It says elsewhere:
"With the good I am good,
with the unkind I am also good,
and so I achieve good."

Ahhhh, got it...
"Those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak..." :)<br / translate="no"> BG

I suppose you, Alex, think Boris Grebenshchikov said that?
Sancta simplicita...

<br / translate="no"> That's for sure. There are simply a number of other solutions for creation. If you can not do it yourself, you can ask programmers who will not even know that this algorithm should be calculated - in general, the one who wants is looking for an opportunity, the one who does not want is looking for reasons :).

So, "10 times more" can be earned by different methods ;).

Good luck.

I totally agree :)

Vladislav Where are you expecting the euro to go today?
Now the current quote on the euro/dollar is 1.2778.
Do your Murray levels show 1.2890? :)
Reason: