a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 294

Alex, also, do you translate all the corrective waves into numbers? There's such a scary spread there, how can it even work out?

Today is the morning of July 18, I expect a reversal (and will open a trade for sure) on the pound at 2.0562 and on the euro at 1.3835. Alex, what do you think about it?

Eugene

I'm reading Neely, I've only read Pretcher before, and I must say that Neely is a bit difficult to read. He spells it out so much that you don't know what he's spelling out. Also, he does not translate his methodology to forex, did you have any difficulties with it?

To say there were difficulties - that's nothing!
honestly, I started and left this book more than a hundred times.
to understand it, I rewrote it twice, that is, the first time I threw out all unnecessary things from the book
and the second time - arranged all the chapters using the method of mind maps (who knows Tony Buchan's book).
it took me over three years to do it all.

I trade figures by eye, which is a problem, but in my opinion, the pound is already in its fifth wave (on the hour chart, if we take the beginning of June 8). And by my logic, it should already stop, but it goes on and on. Alex, if possible, could you please comment on this situation.

Zhen, I also used to identify figures "by eye", with a calculator in my hands :)))
That's where the mistake lies, i.e. sooner or later you'll still estimate wrong.
Now I made a kind of Simulator in Excle - I built for 23 currency pairs
yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, monthly, daily, 4-hourly and hourly charts,
extended the tables to 2015
(! I need to use smaller periods too, but unfortunately my computer resources are not limitless).

I manually model future price behaviour, i.e. I draw figures one week ahead,
, and at the end of the week I check if I have made the markup correctly, and perform error analysis.

I checked formulas for highs, lows, oupins and claws - there is the smallest error at closing prices.

If you draw the figures correctly and check the formulas:
EUR/USD=EUR/GBP*GBP/USD
EUR/USD=EUR/AUD*AUD/USD
EUR/USD=EUR/CAD:USD/CAD
EUR/USD=EUR/CHF:USD/CHF
EUR/USD=EUR/JPY:USD/JPY
EUR/USD=EUR/NZD*NZD/USD
GBP/USD=GBP/CHF:USD/CHF
GBP/USD=GBP/JPY:USD/JPY
EUR/JPY=EUR/CHF*CHF/JPY
EUR/JPY=EUR/CAD*CAD/JPY
EUR/JPY=EUR/NZD*NZD/JPY
USD/JPY=USD/CAD*CAD/JPY
USD/JPY=NZD/JPYNZD/USD
USD/JPY=AUD/JPY:AUD/USD
EUR/AUD=EUR/JPY:AUD/JPY
EUR/AUD=EUR/NZD:AUD/NZD
EUR/AUD=EUR/CAD:AUD/CAD
EUR/AUD=EUR/CHF:AUD/CHF
AUD/USD=AUD/CAD:USD/CAD
AUD/USD=AUD/CHFUSD/CHF
AUD/USD=AUD/NZD*NZD/USD
EUR/CHF=EUR/CAD*CAD/CHF
USD/CHF=USD/CAD*CAD/CHF
then you get a single prediction.
If you have drawn something wrong, then on other charts it will turn out like that.
Generally, the principle of crosswords and communicating vessels, i.e. money supply is constant,
but somewhere it decreased, and somewhere it increased :)))

in Excele, unfortunately, it's impossible to do this process in dynamics,
that's why I want to involve some people with MQL knowledge.
It would be nice if the "improved" ZigZag indicator,
, would finish drawing the future price behaviour on 23 currency pairs
in real time and simultaneously on all tamframes.

Then, on the basis of the indicator it is possible to create several Expert Advisors for currency and stock markets,
, specially tested the efficiency of my strategy on shares, indices and commodity charts.

I have an office, computers and Internet ready to work,
I also opened real accounts on stock and currency markets.

my offer is still valid, I need one or two programmers with good knowledge of MQL.
my mail: niroba@bk.ru

I wish you good luck and following trends.

Euro is expected to return from 1.3780 to (low) 1.3851, not out of the question today

Alex, also, do you translate all the corrective waves into numbers? There's such a scary spread there, how can it even work out? <br / translate="no">.
Today is the morning of July 18, I expect the reversal (and will open a deal for sure) on the Pound at 2.0562 and on the Euro at 1.3835. Alex, what do you think about it?

Eugene

Eugene, do the analysis in Excele, I think everything will fall into place at once.

With respect,
Alex Niroba

Alex, will you manage the accounts, take over my account? :)

Alex, will you manage the accounts, take over my account? :) <br / translate="no">

No. I don't set my sights on fundraising. :)

Regards,
Alex Niroba

Eugene, do the analysis in Excele, I think everything will immediately fall into place. <br / translate="no">

I wish I knew what options to put into formulas.... to do the analysis, that's the problem
Alex, so you should not be asked for an opinion on the pound better? No need for predictions, I'm only interested in your personal opinion... Forecasts are made by analysts who constantly revise them http://www.quote.ru/research/fxtargets/ As I said I'm getting on the wrong side and it's starting to stress me out. And your opinion, referring only to this case would be extremely interesting and even more useful for me, although it will not work out that way...

Zhenya

Евгений, сделайте анализ в Excele, думаю, всё сразу станет на свои места.

I wish I knew which options to put in the formulas.... to do the analysis, that's the problem
Alex, so you shouldn't be asked for your opinion on the pound? No need for predictions, I'm only interested in your personal opinion... Forecasts are made by analysts who constantly revise them http://www.quote.ru/research/fxtargets/ As I said I got on the wrong side and it's starting to stress me out. And your opinion would be very interesting for me, even more so if it does not work out that way.

Zhenya

I haven't read or watched any analyst predictions for a long time now.
Ok, I will send you a couple of pound pictures later, draw your own conclusions :)

Alex, thank you, I look forward to seeing the "picture". Maybe you can still save my sinful soul. :)

Regarding MQL, what is the problem? The programmers are unable to do it or something does not work. If you've tried to take apart your strategy and give it to different progers, you should combine different blocks, and progers in Russia are not over on this thread, just click on the net and they will come in a herd and take not too much money. www.fx-strategy.com www.fxtest.ru www.linnsoft.com - someone from them professionally write to order

Zhenya

Alex, you seem to have problems finding programmers because you want to be an employer rather than a client ( Yurixx's correct observation). Do you want an idea? Take a student. If he knows C, in a month (and probably faster) he will know MQL. The basic concepts of the markets will be learned in approximately the same time. The real experience, of course, will not come quickly, but you will be there.
Moreover, as I understand it, you have the experience of recruiting students.

P.S. By the way, you can send the student to Yurixx for training :)
Reason: