Make your first million - page 181

Zogman:

do it

this thread is for those who have not yet mined and trying to do so, discusses successes and failures, shows your results, you can open any thread you want, if you do not like this thread just do not look here,

I don't want to offend you, but you're being weird to say the least.

"Did someone tell you that or did you come up with it yourself" from kindzazza.

I'm no weirder than the character who posts youtube videos on folklore topics in the million dollar thread.

that doesn't seem weird to you... even though it doesn't fit any of the theme criteria.

If it's not a personal topic, then anyone can post...

even someone who's been banned...

furthermore... you don't think it's weird for a centurion who's always leaking, but he's dreaming about millions.

but the weird one is the guy who posts a 100% successful trading story... that you're not paying attention to - not to study the strategy - no one even asked - "dude, how do you do it"

which leads me to conclude that this isn't about making a million... it's about talking about it for the purpose of making a fortune... the million, I guess...

95% of the losers in forex are losers. They're usually the ones who write the most... trying to get a little ego boost.

You want me not to write here, that's fine... but then you'll never know the recipe for making a million...

and a lot of people here don't have the brains for it... if they did, they'd be bragging about the results.

One result so far - a hundred quid a month...

or you can work like this - black circled what's worth paying attention to.

is to learn how to work the neural network...

valeriy odintsov:

"did someone tell you that or did you make it up?" from kindzadz.

I'm no weirder than a character who posts youtube clips of folklore in a million dollar thread.

that doesn't seem weird to you... even though it doesn't fit any of the theme criteria.

If it's not a personal topic, then anyone can post...

even someone who's been banned...

further... you don't think it's weird for a centurion who's always leaking, but dreams of making millions.

but the weird one is the guy who posts a 100% successful trading story... that you're not paying attention to - not to study the strategy - no one even asked - "dude, how do you do it"

which leads me to conclude that this isn't about making a million... it's about talking about it for the purpose of making a fortune... the million, I guess...

95% of the losers in forex are losers. They're usually the ones who write the most... trying to get a little ego boost.

You want me not to write here, that's fine... but then you'll never know the recipe for making a million...

and a lot of people here don't have the brains for it... if they did, they'd be bragging about the results.

so far the only result shown is that a centner made 3 quid in a month...

"Man, how do you do it"?

Zogman:
"man, how do you do it" ?

it's a neural network that's learning how to work...

then it will be presented to a board of investors - who will decide how many millions of quid to trust this robot...

because it's already virtually a win-win.

Of course it won't be copied and sold - so as not to breed competitors...

but it's the kind of system that works for the big guys, the market makers... and they're the ones that beat the 95% of traders...

valeriy odintsov:

it's a neural network that's learning to work...

then it will be presented to a board of investors - who will decide how many millions of quid to trust this robot...

because it's already virtually a win-win.

Of course it won't be copied and sold - so as not to breed competitors...

but it's the kind of system that works for the big guys, the market makers... and they are the ones that beat the 95% of traders...

Thanks for the response, I do not think you will tell the secrets of trading strategies - so it is not clear what good your information is to us ...

I think everyone has heard of neural networks and much has been written about their application in trading

Zogman:

Thanks for the reply, I don't think you will tell us the secrets of trading strategies - so it is not clear what use your information is to us ...

I think everyone has heard of neural networks and much has been written about their application in trading

i don't know the secrets - they are hidden in the dark brains of the neural network ...

about the benefits - 192 pages of flooding did not do me any good either...

Do you think that more of this will do you any good?

If you go one more time, you'll go a hundred more times...

So you think that negative experience also means experience?

is that it?

Although there are benefits...

1, I showed that the goal is achievable.

2) I showed that there are tools working to achieve the goal.

what else do you want? a free copy of the robot?

valeriy odintsov:

I don't know the secrets - they are hidden in the dark brains of the neural network...

192 pages of flooding didn't do me any good either...

Do you think it would do any good to ramble on like that?

If you go one more time, you'll go a hundred more times...

So you think that negative experience also means experience?

is that it?

Although there are benefits...

1, I showed that the goal is achievable.

2) I showed that there are tools working to achieve the goal.

what else do you want? a free copy of the robot?

Well thanks for the info, maybe someone can take advantage of it,

I hope you do not mind that people have the right to free speech and can in particular in this thread to write what they, not you see fit, and you hope you will not berate them for it - if you personally are not mad at anyone

Zogman:

Well thank you for the information, perhaps someone can make use of it,

I hope you won't mind that people have the right to free speech and can write in this thread in particular what they, and not you, see fit, and I hope you won't badmouth them for it - unless you are personally harassed by someone

absolutely.

Am I arguing with someone who's not harassing me?

Imho, there's only been one troll... and he promised to quit his job...

valeriy odintsov:

Absolutely.

Am I arguing with someone who's not attacking me?

Imho, there's only been one troll... and he promised he'd quit his job...

I don't want to offend you, it's my subjective opinion, but in my opinion you're behaving inappropriately.

go and train neural networks...?

Oh, that's right - I almost forgot:

Need I say that this is a real account... and that it was far from 1000USC?
Reason: