Testing 'CopyTicks' - page 9

Understood. Thank you for your responsiveness!

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

Are you sure you understand the bit values in the flags field correctly and are you sure you are checking on exchange instruments and not forex?

Milliseconds are also present in the time_msc field.

Milliseconds are in the field, but in real life they are not.

You should update your terminal to 1301 at least, including the brokers' servers.

How do we know when the servers are updated?

Our infrastructure on the servers, hosting and terminals is excellent.

Everything is geared towards maximum performance from the outset.

Thank you! It's just that on the smartlab people often make fun of it, but no one can really say anything about the numbers. Some say good, others say the opposite. Be more specific.

Anton Zverev:
Thank you! It's just that on the smartlab people often make fun of it, but no one can say anything in terms of numbers. Some say good, others say the opposite. I wish I could be more specific.
On smartlab, they praise their usual swamp. In fact, mosbirch offers connection via plaza2 with parameters 10 times worse in speed than mine in MT5 and in price 10 times more than metaquotes ask for hosting per month (10$). so, conditions are fabulous.

Sergey Chalyshev:

How do I know when the servers are updated?

Brokers update after internal testing in their own mode.

But as soon as Otkritie is updated, we will definitely let you know here.

We will publish detailed speed tests of different platforms for the Russian stock market as Otkrytie upgrades to the latest release.

The difference in speed in our direction is very large.

Dmitriy Skub:
In fact mozbirzh offers connection via plaza2 with parameters 10 times worse in speed than mine in MT5 and in price 10 times more than metaquotes ask for hosting per month (10$).So, conditions are fabulous.

You get it right, too. Five is so old, you claim to be the coolest. And stock exchange algorithmic trading has been a piecemeal phenomenon on its bikes, and it still is.

Brokers are too lazy to set anything up. We are waiting for a real MOEX tick history tester on Metaquotes-Demo, so that we can test and finally fix the bugs we find.

We will publish detailed tests of the velocity of different platforms for the Russian stock market as soon as Otkrytie is updated to the latest release.

The difference in speed in our direction is very big.

Yes I would gladly poke any smartlab sceptic in the face if it turned out as you say! Really pissed off with empty words from all sides. Need hard facts to decide on a platform without hesitation. Quick, volfix, aura, stockcharp, endless drives, metatrader and others. Mush in the head for so many years.

Anton Zverev:

I'd love to poke any smartlab sceptic in the face if it turned out the way you say it did! Really pissed off with empty words from all sides. Need hard facts to decide on a platform without hesitation. Quick, volfix, aura, stockcharp, endless drives, metatrader and others. Mush in the head for so many years.

You are being silly, IMHO. Why do you have to convince someone of anything? If you think about it, you will understand that it's very good that there are so many skeptics on smartlab, including on QuickBooks and Stocksharp. I hope their number will not decrease))

Dmitriy Skub:
You are being silly, IMHO. Why would you want to convince anyone of anything? If you think about it, you'll understand that it's very good that there are so many skeptics on smartlab, including on QuickBooks and Stocksharp. I hope their number will not decrease))
Life is not good without a sucker - you heard me! But we are talking about min. education at least.

Anton Zverev:

You get it right, too. Five is so old, you claim to be the coolest. And stock exchange algorithmic trading has been a piecemeal phenomenon on its bikes and it still is.

Brokers are too lazy to set anything up. We are waiting for a real MOEX tick history tester on Metaquotes-Demo, so that we can test and finally fix the bugs we find quickly.

Yes I would happily poke any smartlab sceptic in the face if it turned out as you say! Really pissed off with empty words from all sides. Need hard facts to decide on a platform without hesitation. Quick, volfix, aura, stockcharp, endless drives, metatrader and others. Mush in the head for so many years.

I've been sitting on the same platform for years and have no intention of changing. In terms of speed it's far from the best, there are other disadvantages and big ones. But I do not see better yet. Although I am looking for one.
Reason: