Trend of interesting thoughts - page 2

Grand >>:
Это просто относилось к моменту старта системы. Ну нечто вроде маятника. Т.е первую сделку можно от балды прилепить, а уже потом ориентируясь на нее ждать момент для разворота.

Why should it be from scratch? You have to get behind the market. Then wait for signs that the market is changing (in the present, not in the future) and turn around (with the aim of staying in the market).

In general, I think that the forecasts are a thankless task. It is possible to reveal the reversal patterns on the history. Some attributes and use them in real operations. Ideally, if the signs are universal and not subject to change over time (there are some).

Swetten >>:
Назовите тему "Тренд интересных мыслей". :)

Interesting idea, did just that :)

Magnatis >>:

Зачем же от балды? Нужно за рынком стать. Потом ждать признаков того, что рынок меняет (в настоящем времени, не в будущем) направление и развернуться (с целью не расставаться с рынком).

Вообще, прогнозы считаю неблагодарным делом. Можно на истории выявить закономерности разворота. Какие-нибудь признаки и по ним в реальной работе ориентироваться. Идеально, если признаки универсальные, не подверженные изменениям во времени (такие есть).

Purely visually, do these signs look like a fractal?

2 pages. There is no trend yet. Flat.....))))

Grand >>:
Чисто визуально на фрактал эти признаки похожи?

It is a fractal, but not in the sense that the word 'fractal' has. I don't like candlesticks/bars :) I'm generally a proponent of minute analysis - it's a series of the greatest "resolution". Minutes squeeze as much as possible in the chart and look closely at them. Definitely, it will generate a lot of thoughts in your head :)

LeoV >>:
2 страницы. Тренд пока не наблюдается. Флет.....))))

Do you believe in flat? :)

Magnatis >>:

Фракталом оно и является, но не в том смысле, которым обладает слово "фрактал". Свечи/бары не люблю :) Я вообще сторонник анализа минуток – это ряд наибольшей "разрешающей способности". Минутки сжимайте максимально в графике и посмотрите внимательно на них. Определённо, это породит в голове много мыслей :)

Thank you! I'll have a look for sure. Although I've been seeing them in front of me for years...

Magnatis писал(а) >> do you believe in flats? :)

I believe in dough )))) >> Money beats evil ))))

Grand >>:
Спасибо! Посмотрю конечно. Хотя уже не один год их перед собой вижу...

Just keep the idea in your head that you only need to find 1 type of point on the chart - the pivot points. The graph will look different :)

LeoV >>:

Я верю в бабло )))) Бабло побеждает зло ))))

Great, we're like-minded :)

Reason: