1200 subscribers!!! - page 158

The MQ is fine, no worse than the zulu or the fly swatter

Yury Lemeshev:

Let's imagine that right now there are 100s of potential 20,000%+ signals being prepared somewhere. Someone is trying, in fact, no matter what methods they use, and tomorrow they are ready to publish their amazing signal to the public. And there are also 100 signals that were published half a year ago, a year, maybe 2 years ago. But the yield is 200-300% there.

Who is the winner?

And if we do not react to the housekeeping story, who is the winner? Those who trade well. Those who trade well and launch early. That is fair. And now it is not fair.

Well, yes. There is more temptation to sign up for 5,000% than for 200-300%.

Vladimir Baskakov:
MQ's are fine, no worse than zulu or muhobuk
You mean, "it's ***hole everywhere else."

Vladimir Baskakov:
It's OK in MQ, no worse than in zulu or muhobuk
Sure ). Do you have an account on flypaper with subscribers?

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
Sure ). Do you have an account on flypaper with subscribers?
Not on the fly, but on the signal start.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
Sure ). Do you have a flapper account with subscribers?

It's not an easy place to get into.

It is the fly shop itself, not Signalstart.

And not because they have very strict requirements, but because they themselves do not comply with them.

They have for years in the top netizens, but my friend from VK, they refused to include in the rankings for a variety of reasons.

1. You have other people's advisers trading. This was funny as the rankings are full of guys using other people's owls. God forbid, they've been proven that the owls aren't alien, there are sources...

2. You have netizens. It was super funny because the netting was never on the bill. Proved to them that there is no grid.

3. they just stopped answering why they did not allow the account in the ranking.

That's about it.

And in Signalstart a couple of years ago I had 12 subscribers on my account when there were only 2 or 3 here.

But it's all right here. Overall, definitely more subscribers than anywhere else. But almost any service will let all sorts of "mashkovtsevs" in without a problem.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Not on the fly, but on the signal start.

You wrote above about the flapper.

I tried to register my signal there about 1.5 years ago. They have strict requirements in order to have subscribers. I don't know, I think there is a real account without martingale and averaging. I don't remember, I think there was something about hedging and minimum trades, in short they required 10 parameters for automatic testing. I did not pass.

So things are still pretty soft here at MQ. That's why they find loopholes, some of them.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

I tried to register my signal there about 1.5 years ago. They have strict requirements in order to have subscribers. I should have a deposit of at least 10 thousand euros, a real account, no martingale, no averaging. I don't remember, I think there was something about hedging and minimum trades, in short they required 10 parameters for automatic testing. I did not pass.

So, MQ is still pretty soft here. So they find loopholes, some of them.

What kind of fly swatter are you all talking about here?

Flywheel is just a monitoring service.

Or are you talking about their signal service Autotrade?

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

I tried to register my signal there about 1.5 years ago. They have strict requirements to have subscribers there. I don't know, I think there is a real account without martingale and averaging. I don't remember, I think there was something about hedging and minimum trades, in short they required 10 parameters for automatic testing. I did not pass.

So here MQ is still pretty soft. So they find loopholes, some of them.

It's been a long time since I had a 1000 deposit. For about two years now. Probably tried it before that. Maybe you'll pass on the other parameters, but it's not much use.

They don't let anyone who fits the parameters in there. But they do let people in who don't.

For that reason alone, the muql is already better!

Except they don't filter out the fakes at all.

Boris Gulikov:

It's been 1,000 depots for a long time. About two years. Probably tried it even earlier. Maybe you can pass the other parameters, but it's not much use.

They don't let anyone who fits the parameters in there. But they do let people in who don't.

For that reason alone, the muql is better!

Except they don't filter out fakes at all.

Maybe more time has passed, sometimes you don't notice that more passes than you feel. Then I'll try to monitor my account there the other day.

I have a signal on SignalStart, but they do charge a connection fee and then 30% of the subscription fee. So the conditions are worse than here.

Reason: