Finally an Expert Advisor that Just Manages my Trades!

I have found an EA called ManageThePip, where its sole purpose is just to manage my manual trades so I don't have to sit in front of the computer all day changing my stop loss, trailing stops and take profits!

I just had to post something about this and see if anyone else has used this expert advisor? First off they don't claim that the EA will make you millions by just turning it on and forgetting it. They just take out the Management piece and the boring and tedious task of managing a trade once it happens. I pick when I want in and it grabs it and goes. Is there anything out there like this? If anyone is interested let me know and I can go into more detail of what this thing can do.

Oh and something as simple as a way to enter a trade while watching the strategy tester, these guys have created something. Before I would watch this darn thing to test my method out and write which direction I would go and then calculate what my win/loss would be. This wasn't the best way to test your method. The other way is just to scan the charts, but my eyes always drifted to what the future prices would be, so this really was that great of a test. Well now I can run through any time period on any chart and truly test my strategy out and get the results at the end! I spend hours in front of this thing!

I don't want to post their link but just Google it.

Later and good trading!

Reason: