Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 12

Server Muradasilov:

With balsam of Riga ...

Don't be a pessimist.

Not a bit of pessimism in me by the way))

And everyone around me wonders why my optimism gushes out)))

Vitaly Muzichenko:
When they'll be on penny fractions, I'll probably join them, because the demo is not that interesting financially.

All sparring on the real, will be with the "entry", which will be the basis of the prize pool component

Server Muradasilov:

All sparring on a real match, will be with entry fees, which will be the main component of the prize pool
heed my advice?)
Mass is important here, to accumulate a substantial prize pool, even with a small entry, for example an entry of 10, 100 participants, then the prize pool would be 600+300+100.

Andrey Dik:
(Have you listened to my request?)
Massiveness is important, so that a substantial prize fund can be accumulated, even with a small entry, for example an entry of 10, 100 participants, then the prize fund will be 600+300+100.

Whether there will be 100 participants is a big question...

Alexandr Saprykin:

Whether there will be 100 participants is a big question...

There will be. Why not? At the beginning, there may be a few participants, with time there will be more, the main thing is to keep the tradition of the event. Right now, people are just looking and do not see the incentive that they say, they say, that it's all for fun. When they will see that they get good money at low cost, then there will be more mass, and the more mass, the bigger prize fund, and the bigger prize fund - the bigger mass..... It only takes a month to get going, it's a lot easier than keeping it profitable for years, like in real life.

Hello! Why the limits on the leverage and the amount? Everyone has their own strategy!

Dmitriy Ermolaev:
Hello! Why are there limits on leverage and amount? Everyone has a different strategy!

For the same start. The aim is to make more than others under the same conditions. If everyone initially has 10,000 and you have 20,000 then the conditions will not be equal.

Andrey Dik:
(Have you listened to my advice?)
Massiveness is important, so that a substantial prize fund can be accumulated, even with a small entry, for example an entry of 10, 100 participants, then the prize fund will be 600+300+100.

I have listened, so far we have to start with something, then the bones will get flesh, if you are interested, work out a mechanism

Dmitriy Ermolaev:
Hello! Why are there limits on leverage and amount? Everyone has his own strategy!

Join in, adapt your system for a $10,000 deposit. We'll start on Monday.

Sketches, drawings, ideas, emblems - for printing, on T-shirts and other media with the theme of the contest, future competitions (with a monetary component), just welcome members who will set a prize in this or that contest.
Reason: