Make your first million - page 176

Roman Busarov:

It started at $1, now it's $130.

The equity is the same as the balance.

When I reach 150, I will divide it into three accounts of 50 and continue trading in three accounts.

Show me the chart, show me the chart. I'm good at imagination, too.

Roman Busarov:

Started at $1, now it's $130.

The equity is the same as the balance.

When I reach 150, I will divide it into three accounts of 50 and continue trading in three accounts.

I'm not really in the team anymore.

If I had started with 8,000, I would have been 1M.

Daniil Stolnikov:
the chart, show me the chart. I'm good at making stuff up.

You're really difficult... when you went from 1 to 20 there was open manifesting. when you went from 20 to 50 there was also open manifesting... you need to watch and not be a sassy left and right.

I posted the chart and the trades...

Alexandr Murzin:

I got away from the team.

If I had started with 8,000, I would have been 1M by now.

I wouldn 't risk it that way. I think I'll make it to 7-10k if I make it, and then it's a dead end.

Roman Busarov:

You're really difficult... when you went from 1 to 20 there was open manifesting. when you went from 20 to 50 there was also open manifesting... you need to watch and not be a sassy left and right.

Daniil Stolnikov:

watch, not post........

Roman Busarov:
watch, not post........
all you showed was a balance chart with worn out numbers and blah blah blah blah .... if you have nothing to show, just say so... ;) 1300% - whatever - I'd believe it. But not 13 000!!!

Roman Busarov:

and you, Roman, are unrealistically difficult) he posted something somewhere ... monitored somewhere somehow ... predictions retrospectively ... idiotic advice ...

Zogman:

and you, Roman, are unrealistically difficult ) he posted something somewhere ... monitored somewhere somehow ... backwards predictions ... idiotic advice ...

Look back at the thread ... it's all there and has all the links. weirdos. we do not make predictions for you.

There is a saying: DO NOT DO IT GOOD, DO NOT GET BAD.

Roman Busarov:
scroll back through the thread, smart-ass. everything is there and all the links are there. weirdos

which branch? this one or the forecasts?

You had a signal, didn't you? You mean him? You took him off the list, didn't you? Why?

Why don't you write normally, without some cheap attitude that you are so smart that we should think of your every fart, where in the branch the great Roman wrote something ...

Can't you write it properly?

ps

Don't dig a hole for someone else, you'll get in trouble yourself.

Reason: