prompt. - page 10

1 billion quid - what are you trading on?

Understand one thing - no one will let you trade like this on the real - let's be realistic about life

Zen писал(а) >> in a few days pips - there's a billion - but MT draws 100 million - well it doesn't matter

Pipsawed so pipsawed......))))

Zen >> :

Understand one thing - no one will let you trade like this on the real - let's be realistic about life


Why not?

I've already found a real investor - who is happy to invest in me, even if not a million - but 1000 quid is also money

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >> I have already found a real investor - who gladly wants to invest in me even if not a million - but 1000 quid is also money

Lock the account - very interesting....

>> will you start with your $100?

MOLOT_UA >> :

I've already got a real investor who's happy to invest $1,000,000 in me, even if it's not a million quid.

That's fine.

They won't turn on the soldering iron for a grand.

Especially if it's from Dubai.

MOLOT_UA >> :

Why wouldn't it?

I have already found a real investor - who is happy to invest in me, maybe not a million - but 1000 quid is also money

I advise you to use a small amount. After a couple of days you will understand - good luck with that.

I read that at first it's better to play with other people's money - it's more reliable))
i've been trading with my method for 15 days - i've made a profit on about 315 trades, 6 trades i've lost - the result is over 16.5 - i wish i could increase the lot - 1000 max - i would have made it to billions a long time ago. - and I would have fucking lost the stock market))
when onyx updates my account - there is already a million more