DEMO and REAL differences

In this thread I propose to discuss the differences between demo and real. Why - because we are betting real money on this trade. But how do we earn them - that is the question?

Why take a very rough approach? The most precise method is better for the uneducated, isn't it?

Here we have learned the first difference! https://forum.mql4.com/ru/37566/page3

All right... Here's a Demo and Real - I have two locos working for me.

The second:

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/37566/page4

If I go by strategy - the one above is Buy, the one below is Sell, tested - no gain.

How do you like the 3rd difference? https://forum.mql4.com/ru/37566/page6

What do you think?

For promotion... My first question is - why is it that earning with an EA in a demo does not repeat the result in real life?

new-rena:

In this thread I propose to discuss the differences between demo and real. Why - because we are betting real money on this trade. But how do we earn it - that is the question?

And what strategy or trading principle we are talking about. This is important if you want to know the differences.

I think - with either one. If you don't know the difference between Demo and REAL, it's impossible in principle to make a profit.

If you are against it - prove otherwise

new-rena:

In this thread I propose to discuss the differences between demo and real. Why - because we are betting real money on this trade. But how do we earn it - that is the question?

I'm not sure what to do with it, but I'm sure you'll find it.

new-rena:

I think - with either one. If you don't know the difference between Demo and REAL, it's impossible in principle to make a profit.

If you are against it - prove otherwise

I'm not going to prove anything. If you have a question, ask it, and I am not going to engage in a polemic. You're interested, I'm not.

new-rena:

For promotion... I put the first question - why is it that earning with the Expert Advisor in the demo does not repeat the result in real life?

What do you mean it's not repeated? Who told you that? The demo and the real trading robot are the same, as well as the tester. True, the tester is slightly different.

Do you have lots of millions by any chance?

zhuki:
And what strategy or trading principle are we talking about. It's important if you want to know the differences.

I agree, because pips trading, for example, is ruined by execution time, slippage, requotes and other "joys".

PS
When I have just become interested in Forex, I read in one clever book a phrase that is particularly memorable: "Trading with real money differs from demo in the same way as the game in DOOM from shooting with a Kalashnikov".

paukas:
What do you mean it doesn't happen again? Who told you that? It is the same for demo, real and tester. It is true that the tester is slightly different.
I agree. It should work correctly.

paukas:
What do you mean it doesn't happen again? Who told you that?

I mean it's real. Yesterday we were discussing testing with an experienced person. It turned out that the most accurate method of testing misleads the trader

moskitman:

I agree, because pipsing, for example, is ruined by trade execution time, slippage, requotes and other "joys".

PS
When I have just become interested in Forex, I read in one clever book a phrase that is particularly memorable: "Trading with real money differs from demo-money about as much as playing DOOM from shooting with a Kalashnikov".

OK!
Reason: