Make your first million - page 182

Oh, and I almost forgot - can you tell me what merit is given to the "Disconnected" signal? I don't remember...

))))

By the way, Danila, you've rehabilitated the mosquito.) ))

valeriy odintsov:

"did someone tell you that or did you make it up?"

I'm no weirder than a character who posts youtube clips of folklore in a million dollar thread.

that doesn't seem weird to you... even though it doesn't fit any of the theme criteria.

If it's not a personal topic, then anyone can post...

even someone who's been banned...

further... you don't think it's weird for a centurion who's always leaking, but dreams of making millions.

but the weird one is the guy who posts a 100% successful trading story... that you're not paying attention to - not to study the strategy - no one even asked - "dude, how do you do it"

which leads me to conclude that this isn't about making a million... it's about talking about it for the purpose of making a fortune... the million, I guess...

95% of the losers in forex are losers. They're usually the ones who write the most... trying to get a little ego boost.

You want me not to write here, that's fine... but then you'll never know the recipe for making a million...

and a lot of people here don't have the brains for it... if they did, they'd be bragging about the results.

One result so far - a hundred quid a month...

or you can work like this - black circled what's worth paying attention to.

is to learn how to work the neural network...

Why is the gain -99%?

and the stats in pips are not great either -86347

Zogman:

))))

Just yesterday there was a meeting of hedge fund - they were discussing how much to invest in my neuronet. Well, the mosquito didn't hesitate long and threw in 50 million. It's a win-win strategy now. For instance, who do you think moved the pound up yesterday?

I'll post a screenshot later.

Funny thing - the broker's server was down for 24 hours, it's back up today.

Report:

Depo 5000

Balance 8358

Equity 8328

Daniil Stolnikov:
There was a hedge fund meeting yesterday to discuss how much to invest in my neural network. Well, the mosquito didn't hesitate long and threw in 50 million. It's a win-win strategy now. For instance, who do you think moved the pound up yesterday?

I'll show you a screenshot later.
Danila, your system isn't a neural network, it's a nervous one.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Oh, yeah - I almost forgot:

Needless to say, this is a real account... and that it wasn't 1,000USC?

You've got a big mouth on you, my friend... Don't take others for fools - you're in the palm of your hand...

here's your signal circled in red... how real it is...

all your activities here are lies... lying through your mouth...

don't you know what makes the signals go into the disabled...you've got 18 of them...

If the stats are still there - it's off by the signal owner's choice... In other cases - when the stats are not visible - like in your signals - they're all marginal and full of waste...

Zogman:

))))

Has it occurred to you that I sometimes (...how shall I put it gently...) find you interesting to watch in silence.

A skilled (and competent) person came and made your schoolboy Danila into a pancake and sprinkled some pepper on it - it's beautiful!

Daniil Stolnikov:
... The mosquito didn't take long and threw in 50 lemons...
I'll post a screenshot later.
Go to the polyclinic and take your temperature and ask the receptionist at Kaschenko.

Greece is being dumped tomorrow. Don't trade the euro - it's dangerous.
Reason: