Please give me a hint, because I have never asked for help from a programmer before - page 4

Aleksandr2233:

Looking at the charts for many years, for many years I realise that there is no difference in the TF. And the faster it is, the more entry points you get. The fractality of the market has so far prevented me from seeing that the price movement is somehow different on M1 from D1. That's why I look more at m1 and m5 because I always want to trade a lot. During last two days on EURUSD 112 signals were shown (let's keep silent for general results). It will most likely take us a month or two to find 112 signals on H1.

How long has it been since you started trading with profit? Do you want to use limit or stop positions?

khorosh:

How long has it been since you started trading profitably?

Eh...how many years have I been searching for this profitable trading. Let's put my experience and experience of profit into the category of unnecessary information (with understanding).

Aleksandr2233:

Eh...how many years I have been searching for this profitable trade. Let's put my experience and experience of profit into the category of unnecessary information (with understanding).

You can judge the perspective of your system by the duration of profitable work).

khorosh:

You can judge the prospectivity of your system by the length of time it has been profitable).

I know from experience that a good idea comes "just like that, in a snap of the fingers". And this is where time works just for you, and non-profitable time. The more you think about it, the more likely that "click" is to come to you. And profitable trading can also be based on luck. So, I don't quite get you.

Aleksandr2233:

I know from experience that a good idea comes "just like that, at the snap of a finger". And this is where time works just for you, and non-profit time. The more you think about it, the closer that "click" is likely to come to you. And profitable trading can also be based on luck. So, I don't quite get you.

I was considering whether to take it on for free. But here on this forum they will sometimes do it for free, if the statistics confirm profitable work for at least 3 months. If not, all the assurances of the authors of miracle TC may turn out to be only dreams and fantasies. When I look at the chart, I often see variants of profitable TS. And when you check it on the history by putting it into an Expert Advisor, it turns out that it was a mirage).

khorosh:

I wondered if I could do it for free. But here on the forum they will sometimes do it for free, if there is supporting statistics of profitable work for at least 3 months. If not, all the assurances of the authors of miracle TS may turn out to be just dreams and fantasies. When I look at the chart, I often see variants of profitable TS. And when you check it on the history by putting it into an Expert Advisor, it turns out that it was a mirage).

I did not talk about creating a miracle Expert Advisor/robot, not at all. I was talking about creating a tool for order management. What I need now, I am sure many traders need, and the topic was created in order to clarify whether this is the case or not. I am not good at programming, but it seems to me that it is very easy to make such a script to set TP on SL. But nobody has told me if it is possible to create a code that will cancel a pending order when the price reaches a certain value, expressed as a horizontal line. For myself, I see these tools as incredibly useful for any trade, and I don't think I'm the first to bring up such a topic.

Aleksandr2233:
I did not talk about creating a miracle Expert Advisor/Robot, not in any way. I am talking about creating a tool for order management. What I need now, I'm sure many traders need, and the theme was created to clarify whether this is the case or not. I am not good at programming, but it seems to me that it is very easy to make such a script to set TP on SL. But nobody has told me if it is possible to create a code that will cancel a pending order when the price reaches a certain value, expressed as a horizontal line. For myself, I see these tools as incredibly useful for any trade, and I don't think I'm the first to bring up such a topic.

Hello, Alexander!

The answer to your question has already been given in the an installed pending order when the price reaches a certain value, expressed by a horizontal line.

Also, you have been told that if the tool in question in the first post is of interest to someone, it is possible to write the code for free. For this purpose you need a clear description of a strategy or principle of your tool's work.

Sincerely, Vladimir.

Aleksandr2233:

Which platform do you live in?

Aleksei Stepanenko:

What platform do you live in?

mt4

The EA removes the pending orders if the distance from the price exceeds Distance pips.

#property version   "1.00"
#property strict

input int Distance=300;

string symbol;
double point;

MqlTick tick;

int OnInit()
   {
   symbol=Symbol();
   point=SymbolInfoDouble(symbol,SYMBOL_POINT);
   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);
   }

void OnDeinit(const int reason)
   {

}

void OnTick()
   {
   SymbolInfoTick(symbol,tick);
   for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--)
      {
      if(!OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES) && OrderSymbol()!=symbol && OrderClosePrice()!=0) continue;
      if(((OrderType()==OP_BUYLIMIT || OrderType()==OP_SELLSTOP) && tick.ask-OrderOpenPrice()>Distance*point)
         || ((OrderType()==OP_SELLLIMIT || OrderType()==OP_BUYSTOP) && OrderOpenPrice()-tick.bid>Distance*point))
         {
         bool result=OrderDelete(OrderTicket());
         }
      }
   }
Reason: