Theorem on the presence of memory in random sequences - page 19

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yuri, you need therapy.

Right! With patented drugs offered by "evidence-based" medicine. Once again, the "scientist" is giving us 500 pieces of useless advice. How can you not listen to him? Only "scientific" people pronounce the "truth" between "scientific" falsifications.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Reassurance, potency, rape...

"Scientists" only dream about potency. Therefore they always have such serious faces, as if something important has been invented.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

But you can think of yourself as either Napoleon or Banopart (you can do it all at once, you can do it separately).

Napoleon Bonaparte is rubbish. How could he, poor man, with only one theorem in geometry? He is no match for me.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You've got it all wrong. In fact, you have demonstrated only your own stupidity, delusions of grandeur (as usual) and lack of understanding of elementary things. Yuri, you need treatment. Yuri, are you sure you're mentally healthy?

You got excited, the potency, the rape... Another clownish reprise (with elements of public mathematical masturbation), you, Yuri, have portrayed. But you can think of yourself at least as Napoleon, at least as Banopart (you can at once, you can separately).

Dimitri, aren't you a member of the Komsomol bureau?

You have a very pronounced intransigence to everything that does not match your gray colour.

charter:

Dimitri, aren't you a member of the Komsomol bureau?

You have a very pronounced intransigence towards anything that doesn't match your grey colouring.

With what should I be primed and agreed? Pseudo-scientific delusions of grandeur?

Colour your own perception and understanding a little, then argue about the number of shades.

Yury Reshetov:

This Napoleon who is Bonaparte is rubbish. What's he doing with just one geometry theorem? Not even a match for me.
Yes, yes, absolutely, I absolutely agree, Napoleon is nervously smoking aside and not only with his geometry theorem.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What am I supposed to be measured up to and agree with? Pseudo-scientific nonsense based on megalomania?

Colour your own perception and understanding a little, then argue about the number of shades.

And you expel him from the Komsomol, cleanse your ranks. It will be easier to kick up dust with "scientific writings". ))

By the way, I have not heard from you what you mean by SCIENCE. It is very important to me.

charter:

And you expel him from the Komsomol, cleanse your ranks. It will be easier to kick up dust with "scientific labours". ))

By the way, I have not heard from you what you mean by SCIENCE. This is very important to me.

How was mathematics and physics at school? How was it at university? Did you do all your homework yourself or did you cheat?

You are mistaken about this - "It will be easier to dust with 'scientific papers'", it's for Yury.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
How did you do in school with mathematics, physics? How was it at the university? Did you do all your homework by yourself or did you cheat?

Dimitri, I was an excellent student. I don't know whether that makes you happy or sad. )

But as a full member of three academies, I cannot help but be interested in what people think of science.

My question still stands. ))

charter:

Dimitri, I was an excellent student. I don't know whether that makes you happy or sad. )

But as a full member of three academies I can't help but be interested in what people think of science.

My question still stands. ))

I don't know. Maybe it's OK, or maybe the thinking is too regulated (without the right to step to the side, resulting in delusional compensation).

What three academies are you a member of? One of them is the academy of forecasters, an honorary member? What academic title on what topic?

Being such an all round academic, do you really think that -[read the title of this thread]?

Also, shine sometime so that you can be believed to be an academic. So far you give the impression of a pensioner getting clever at his leisure.

Got any medals?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I don't know. Maybe it's OK, or maybe the thinking is too regulated (without the right to step to the side, resulting in delusional compensation).

What three academies are you a member of? What academic title on what topic?

Being such an all round academic, do you really think that -[read the title of this thread]

Also, gloss over it sometime so that you can be believed to be an academic.

You don't have to believe it. Consider it a failed joke. But, please, answer my question, don't bore me.

And as for my presence in this thread, I have already written that I was attracted to an unusual perspective on ordinary things, events. Not everyone to whom a brick falls on his head becomes a Newton.)

So, white-collar gentlemen, get ready to meet the theorem advisor. Get in line according to the stolen tickets. The excesses will probably have to be chased off with a stick, as there are clearly not enough places in the queue.

In general, the Expert Advisor has already been run in tester optimization with forwards on different symbols. Frankly speaking I'm highly surprised that such a primitive TA algorithm can pass forward tests. If someone would offer me one earlier as a ToR, I would not even waste my time on its creation, although it is, in fact, a piece of cake.

However, doubts torment myself, maybe Mitya Fedoseyev right, and I'm crazy? Maybe I already have to get a yellow certificate to the registry queue?

Therefore, I will prepare a brief description of the Expert Advisor to avoid questions on the optimization settings and lay out the code in order to help everyone else confirm my doubts about the compelling need to buy the yellow certificate.

If it turns out that the EA shows something useful to others, it will go to the kodobase.

Otherwise, it's really time for me to become a Napoleon Bonaparte. And in Ward 6, in an unequal battle with the rowdy little ones and the hot Finnish boys, to defend a bunk far away from the orderlies and closer to the kitchen.

Reason: