Theorem on the presence of memory in random sequences - page 35

Vasiliy Sokolov:

I'm shocked. Not even by the moron in the video, but by the comments underneath it. Do you people take all this nonsense seriously? I want to ask the same thing about this thread - are you serious or just kidding?

I don't know if he is a moron or not, as I am not a psychiatrist. I started watching it, and it's about some fool. I am not interested in some fool, so I stopped watching.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Do you guys really think you can make money on forex if you do not even recognize non-Euclidean geometry...

Share your experience of how non-Euclidean geometry helped you make money?

Yury Reshetov:

I don't know if he's a retard or not, as I'm not a psychiatrist. I started watching it and it was about some fool. I wasn't interested in the stupid one, so I stopped watching.

Share your experience of how non-Euclidean geometry helped you to earn money?
Non-Euclidean geometry in particular has not helped me to earn money. However, the knowledge of probabilities has more than once prevented me from big losses caused by triggering stops and takeprofits.

Yury Reshetov:

I don't know if he's a retard or not, as I'm not a psychiatrist. I started watching it and it was about some fool. I wasn't interested in the stupid one, so I stopped watching.

Share your experience of how non-Euclidean geometry helped you make money?

Draw, for example, a trend line on a renko, kagi, XO, equi volume chart, etc. There's a straight line, but translate it on a standard chart and it will be a curve.)

It's not about making money, it's about elementary change of reference systems, which helps in many applied tasks.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Specifically, non-Euclidean geometry didn't work for me.
What a pity. Why are you advising everyone to study it in order to make money?

Avals:

It's not about making money, ...

It's not about making money, it's about having fun.

,Yury Reshetov:
What a pity. Why would you advise anyone to study it for a living?

I am not advising anyone. Moreover, I want as many market participants as possible to be ignorant knuckleheads and read such threads. I want them to put short stops, go to seminars of market gurus and watch Youtube-rollers about Perpetual Engines, Thermal Fields, UFOs and other nonsense.

If a person's development is at the level of a nightstand, then what can we talk about? If a person is not familiar, even superficially, with works of Lobachevsky, Riemann, Gödel or Kontor, what can he talk about? About "waving"(moving average), about "turkeys" and "owls"?

Vasiliy Sokolov:

I don't advise anyone anything. Moreover, I want as many market participants as possible to be ignorant knuckleheads and read such threads. I want them to put short stops, go to seminars of the market gurus and watch youtube-rollers about perpetual motion, thermal hydrogen, UFOs and other nonsense.

If a person's development is at the level of a nightstand, what can we talk about? If a person is not familiar, even superficially, with works of Lobachevsky, Riemann, Gödel or Kontor, what can he talk about? About "waving"(moving average), about "turkeys" and "owls"?

Did Pushkin compose it?

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Do you guys really think you can make money on forex if you don't even recognize non-Euclidean geometry?

Vasiliy Sokolov:

If a man is not familiar, even superficially, with the works of Lobachevsky, Riemann, Gödel, Kontor, then what can we talk about?

For real!

Though I won't be surprised if it turns out that you have neither friends nor girlfriends. And you tell whores about Lobachevsky, Riemann, Gödel and Cantor.

Yury Reshetov:

Did Pushkin compose this?

For real!

Though I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out you have no friends and no girlfriends. And you tell whores about Lobachevsky, Riemann, Gödel and Cantor.

I read poetry to prostitutes and roast alcohol with gangsters all night long.
:))

Avals:

:))
Poor prostitutes. They want to hear a lecture on Lobachevsky, Riemann, Gödel and Kantor. And you give them some poetry.

Yury Reshetov:
Poor prostitutes. They want to hear a lecture on Lobachevsky, Riemann, Gödel and Kantor. And you give them some poetry.
You have a keen sense for them, Yuri.)
Reason: