FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2094

Zogman:
why write nasty things ? now the man has guessed/worked very accurately - well be happy for him

It's not nastiness, it's results.

Here is the current one:

stranger:
He's moonlighting as an electrician, saving up for a new PAM)
I hope he comes back alive... or else, like the eureka... poke the wrong thing)))) I'm worried)))

Vizard_:
A beautiful girl...
A glass of wine...
Light jazz...
Other tactile sensations...
Unwind )))

The full range of sensations with a girl can be felt by being crystal clear. ;) You can do it with jazz. I like the syncopated, improvised rhythmic patterns. ))

Zogman:
Why write nasty things? Now the man is very accurate in his predictions - be happy for him
Yes we are ... only he himself wrote that his predictions do not trade =)

Anatoli Kazharski:

It's not nastiness, it's results.

This is the current one:

100% correlation with the euro chart? ))

Anatoli Kazharski:

Spare us the archaic mental confrontations. Nihilistic fluctuations are inappropriate here.

Confrontations can only be staged against drunkenness and debauchery, which lead people to mental disorders and venereal diseases.

The only exception here can only be the bottom floor where rock'n'roll takes place. )))

Wouldn't want to swear. pick any tricolour for yourself and write "orthodoxy, autocracy, nationality!" I won't even bother to quip.

iIDLERr:
Do you have any idea where the Eurobucks will go when the grown-ups start shorting? It's a no-brainer right now.
tell me

Zogman:
tell
I did. For the third time. 0.8.

iIDLERr:
I wouldn't want to swear. pick any tricolour for yourself and write "orthodoxy, autocracy, nationality!" I'm not even going to be snarky.
None of the three offered, as part of a single complex system, suits me either. My Universe is infinite. )))

iIDLERr:
cool what's fixed.

Yeah...