FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2035

I write in all my posts that I hardly ever play on the fore. here every saxaul is on my side.

Zogman: ты мне не хами и тебе не будет... а так вообще стренж вот прогнозы дает - я видел как они сбывались - я его уважаю - он тебя уважает - видимо есть за что - так что я тебя тоже за это уважаю, но твоих прогнозов сбывшихся сам не видел - иена - если будет 70 через год как ты писал - тогда да, ты крут  

He's been wearing shorts with our girlfriend for over a year)))) since the 4th forum...

Eidler is awarded a medal!

Zogman:
maybe i'll know, but you won't)

It was a long time ago, really...but the kids poked around the open DB...and this is what came up -

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21228354.500-revealed--the-capitalist-network-that-runs-the-world.html#.VaF6XFOcHIk

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1107/1107.5728v2.pdf

Revealed – the capitalist network that runs the world
Revealed – the capitalist network that runs the world
  • www.newscientist.com
AS PROTESTS against financial power sweep the world this week, science may have confirmed the protesters' worst fears. An analysis of the relationships between 43,000 transnational corporations has identified a relatively small group of companies, mainly banks, with disproportionate power over the global economy. The study's assumptions have...

Vizard_:
He's been wearing shorts with our girlfriend for over a year)))) since the 4th forum...

Eidler is awarded a medal!

it's more than just money)

The old kit gets it ))))

Sensei!
Doesn't get shit... ...not even a blackened tambourine... because he left us to our own devices)))

Vizard_:

The old kit gets it ))))

It's hard to think of a worse gift. )

Vizard_:

The old kit gets it ))))

Jamison is on the table, so far so good.

Anatoli Kazharski:
It's hard to think of a worse gift. )
Tul64... you should get drunk sometimes... it's good for you... preferably red wine... as there are...

iIDLERr:
Jamison's on the table while it lasts.
)))
Reason: