[Archive! - page 226

Is that you who didn't wear a helmet with the fish?

beautiful

.I don't know if it was here or not, but here's what's on my mind:

:

"Astute" firing squad - you should have chosen earlier

TheXpert:
That's one hell of a pike.
Fisherman to fisherman...

granit77:
Fisherman to fisherman...

Uncle Vitya, don't get off the subject. I'm wondering if your party card helps you speculate on currency. You kept your party card, didn't you? Maybe you should keep it next to your monitor instead of a cactus, or put it under your computer.

Is there any progress in this direction? This is very interesting.

Mischek:

Uncle Vitya, don't get off the subject. I wonder if your party card helps you to speculate on currency? You kept your party card, didn't you? Maybe you should keep it next to your monitor instead of a cactus, or put it under your computer...

Misha, you'll laugh, but I never joined the party. I had a lot of fun in the Komsomol, it was quite a party. I managed to get away from the Party, although there were some difficulties in travelling abroad. Difficulties could always be overcome at the expense of qualifications (which were still valued in that party), but possible trouble from membership was greater. They were not allowed to leave the factory to attend post-graduate courses and were forced to take part in stupid events, i.e. a non-party member could afford more personal freedom. And it was easier for the goebists to refuse recruitment, saying that I was not even ripe for the Party, let alone the Kontora.
So next to my monitor I had a universal destroyer of electromagnetic and psychodynamic fields - a shot glass with a reassuring and consoling drink.

granit77:
Misha, you'll laugh, but I never joined the party. I had a lot of fun in the Komsomol, which was quite a party. I managed to get away from the Party, although there were some difficulties in travelling abroad. Difficulties could always be overcome at the expense of qualifications (in that party, they were still valued), but possible trouble from membership was greater. They were not allowed to leave the factory to attend post-graduate courses and were forced to take part in stupid events, i.e. a non-party member could afford more personal freedom. And it was easier for the goebists to refuse recruitment, saying that I was not even ripe for the Party, let alone the Kontora.
So next to my monitor I had a universal destroyer of electromagnetic and psychodynamic fields - a shot glass with an encouraging and consoling drink.

That was a hell of a periphery. In any of our boxes, a simple clerk in the house of culture at the box would automatically get the 5th permit and could not go anywhere else.

I don't say anything about partisanship. As a teenager in the GDR I was not allowed out for academic merit because of my dad in a box. Still, the farther you are from the centre, the more heartfelt it is.

granit77:
Misha, you'll laugh, but I never joined the Party. I had a lot of fun in the Komsomol, which was quite a party. I did manage to get away from the Party, although there were some difficulties in travelling abroad. Difficulties could always be overcome at the expense of qualifications (in that party, they were still valued), but possible trouble from membership was greater. They were not allowed to leave the factory to attend post-graduate courses and were forced to take part in stupid events, i.e. a non-party member could afford more personal freedom. And it was easier for the goebists to refuse recruitment, saying that I was not even ripe for the Party, let alone the Kontora.
So next to my monitor I had a universal destroyer of electromagnetic and psychodynamic fields - a shot glass with a reassuring and consoling drink.
! )))

" Kudrin was fired for not working in Medvedev's government, which will be appointed as Prime Minister by Putin, who will be chosen by the people in the 2012 elections. There has never been such confidence in the future in Russia! "
Reason: