FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1863

Roman Busarov:

1. the quote is inappropriate, because if you want to ask something, you have to have the slightest idea about the topic.

2. At least tell me which Expert Advisor I'm selling ????

3) If you don't do good, you won't get bad....

4. Did I offend someone ????

1. I disagree. 2. you had it a couple of weeks ago or am i wrong ? 3. ? 4. insult or not - not for me to decide - statements of incompetence, judgements about "most are lazy, etc." - a statement of incompetence or not - it's not up to me to decide - a statement of incompetence, judgments "most are lazy, etc." carry negativity - moreover, not particularly relevant (imho) - you yourself understand what fomk said ? different analysts from top banks - interpreted differently ... so the topic is not empty ...

hamster couple:

Zogman:
1. I do not agree. 2. you had one a couple of weeks ago, or am i wrong ? 3. ? 4. insult or not - not for me to decide - statements of incompetence, judgements about "most are lazy, etc." - a statement of incompetence or not - it's not up to me to decide - a statement of incompetence, judgments "most are lazy, etc." carry negativity - moreover, not particularly relevant (imho) - you yourself understand what fomk said ? different analysts from top banks - interpreted differently ... so the topic is not empty ...

1. Your right. 2. Clarify before you say anything. 3- . 4. I watched the online broadcast. My English is better.

And here's the thing about analysts... All our trades have no impact on the price, we don't move the market. Our job is just to fit in... (to tail us if you want)

A huge thank you to Mr Pound Sterling UK for bringing me so much dough in the last 2 weeks I can't believe it myself.

Yay!

))))

Bicus:

A huge thank you to Mr Pound Sturgings UK for bringing me so much dough in the last 2 weeks I can't believe it myself.

Yay!

))))

how much, if you don't mind me asking, as a percentage?)

Bicus:

A huge thank you to Mr Pound Sturgings UK for bringing me so much dough in the last 2 weeks I can't believe it myself.

Yay!

))))

Not afraid of the DC killers?

Lesorub:
Aren't you afraid of the DC killers?
No. But I have noticed that the terminal loses connection for a few seconds or minutes at very inopportune times. I don't believe in conspiracy, so I'll keep watching.

neyron:
how much, if not a secret? at least in percentage terms)

You ask such questions that it's not even convenient to answer them.

)))

Bicus:
No. But I have started to notice that the terminal loses connection for a few seconds or minutes at very inopportune times. I don't believe in a conspiracy, so I'll keep watching.
If I'm trading a medium term, I don't care what they are disconnecting there).

Bicus:
No. But I have started to notice that the terminal loses connection for a few seconds or minutes at very inopportune times. I don't believe in conspiracy, so I'll keep watching.
I jumped off the mountains altogether..., they just killed all confidence, on the move it's not work, it's a mockery...
Reason: