FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1860

stranger:

What for? It's not being bought yet, that's all.

The pound is in the arse, hands off)

Decipher what it means ( a pound in the bum , don't touch it with your hands )) when will it mature ?

the euro jumped in sync with the dollar

So the problem is on the U.S. side.

Tell me what kind of problem they have with the dollar? Thanks in advance.

neyron:

the euro jumped in sync with the dollar

So the problem is on the U.S. side.

Tell me what kind of problem they have with the dollar? Thanks in advance.

there was a conference yesterday and before that there was a rate that was left unchanged. If you can find more info - what Yellen said - share it - I'm interested too

Alexey Busygin:
But there's something you're not telling us.
he's already said it all.) Putocalls and futures is the answer to all the questions. Reasons are unimportant)) (in his opinion)

Daniil Stolnikov:
he has already said and retold it all )) Putocalls and futures are the answer to all questions. Reasons to know - unreasonable )) (in his opinion).
It's hard to talk like that.

What is that supposed to tell us?

Judging from page 3 where the graphs are displayed with dots, this is the picture of 2015 tanks turtles, 2016 planes gnats 2017 helicopters dragonflies and the rest of the year ships.

This is the invasion plan

Alexey Busygin:
What is that supposed to mean?
Your incompetence.

I understand that investors were expecting a hike in the fdc refinancing rate and it did not happen.

Do you think the Greek problem will put pressure on the euro or has everyone got used to the problem?

Roman Busarov:
about your incompetence.
Roman, why are you pushing things? Why do so many people here think it's okay to lecture, to attack... It's strange if you are a tough guy, why do you waste your time writing phrases like "talks about your .... "You don't want to waste your time pounding the keyboard?