FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1861

Zogman:
Roman, why are you pushing? Why do many people think it's okay to lecture, attack... It's strange if you are a tough guy why do you waste your time writing phrases like "speaks for your ... "You don't want to waste your time pounding the keyboard?

=)))) to ask such questions, you should at least try to read, rather than ask for explanations from others.

Should I open deals for you as well?

It's not about pride, it's about the fact that most people have never lifted a finger to learn something.

Most people are too lazy to understand or read (self-train). So as not to ask then why the price went there or there with a 500+ target (although it's easier for you to catch 20-30 pips).

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Decipher what it means ( the pound is in the butt , no touching )) when will it mature ?
Maybe when the bears cool down...overbought)))

Roman Busarov:
about your incompetence.
Come on, this whole report is phoms bullshit and you know it.

Roman Busarov:

=)))) to ask such questions, you should at least try to read, rather than ask for explanations from others.

It's not about pride, it's about the fact that most people have never lifted a finger to learn something.

Most people are too lazy to understand or read (self-train). So as not to ask then why the price went there or there with a 500+ target (although it's easier for you to catch 20-30 pips).

I gave you Grothendieck's quote - just for this purpose.

Asking questions is not a sin imho (and according to Grothendieck) - do not want to answer the question - do not answer, and to write nasty things - minus in karma - and you write nasty things here too - do you like it?

Roman Busarov:

You're selling an EA - so it will open your deals for "us" ... I think this is a strange question.

Roman Busarov:

For most people, they are too lazy to understand and read (self-train). So as not to ask why the price went there or there with a 500+ target (although it's easier to catch 20-30 pips each).

Judge not, lest ye be judged

Who are you, God? Or have you been authorized to judge and write nasty things? Judge for yourselves as much as you like.

this forum is not about writing nasty things ...

Zogman:

I gave you Grothendieck's quote - for exactly that purpose.

Asking questions is not a sin imho (and according to Grothendieck) - if you don't want to answer a question, don't answer it, and writing nasty things is a minus in karma - and you get nasty things written here too - are you pleased?

If you're selling an EA, it will open your deals for "us" ... So it's a strange question in my opinion.

Don't judge, you won't be judged.

Who are you, God? Or have you been authorized to write lies? Judge for yourselves as much as you like.

this forum is not about writing nasty things ...

1. The quote is inappropriate because if you want to ask something, you need to have the faintest idea about the subject.

2. You should at least tell me what kind of Expert Advisor I am selling ????.

3. without doing good, you won't get bad....

4. Did I offend someone ????

Evgen-ya1:
Maybe when the bears cool off...overbought)))

Trying to decipher a secret message!

Don't bother, he said in plain text there The pound is mine and I'm milking it

I wonder how many lakhs he's got in there now 3.5 or 4

The pound is so fast, we may hit 1.60 for sure, although I have already started to salt it. I may be in a hurry :(

1.61 on the pound probable....

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
The pound is so fast, we'll get 1.60 for sure, although I've already started to salt it (
Are you in a hurry to salt it?

I've got two posts on this last summer to sell the eu and pound. and now one on the pound. and i just don't have time to give advice on the m5. learn the qd if you want the girls to like you.
Reason: