FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1644

Zogman:
where do you get all this info on futures and options?
Is there a website or is it private information?

DB from CME and how to smoke those numbers is up to you =)

Roman Busarov:
DB with CME, how to smoke those numbers is up to you =)
Show me a picture of the Profusoria.)
Interesting !

Thank you!

tuma88:
Show me a picture of a profurcette.)
Interesting !

Thanks !
i was talking about 1.10 =) got it on friday =) ter.... we'll talk about that another time =) goodnight everyone =)

Roman Busarov:
I was talking about 1.10 =) got it on friday =) ter.... we'll talk about that another time =) good night everybody =)

nice guy!
Want to see the rectangle?
see you tomorrow, Night-night.)
thanks!

Lesorub:

Porter, give us a kick...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuC__W7ETps

Porter, give me a fart...

Oh...not that)))
Thank you!

Roman Busarov:
DB with CME, and how to smoke those numbers is up to you =)
Not only that, from several places. As for "debt", that's a piece of paper, no one owes anyone anything in the market. Warlock, read Yusufahoji's thread yesterday, laughed all day from his zoo, he's got bulls, bears, lions, dragons and other assorted ...)))) What is he smoking? ))))

I wanted to post pictures yesterday but the forum was glitching.

stranger:
Not only that, from several places. As for "debts", that's a piece of paper, no one owes anyone anything on the market. Sorcerer, I read Yusufahoji's thread yesterday and laughed all day at his zoo, he's got bulls, bears, lions, dragons and all sorts of ...)))) What's he smoking? ))))
Hilarious... he's got a real kick to him))) Glad to see he's moved on from the drawing bullshit (18)...
And he admitted it to himself... he realized it was bullshit... And it only took 5 years...
Didn't listen to the old Wizard straight away ))))

stranger:
Not only that, from several places. As for "debts", that's a piece of paper, no one owes anyone anything on the market. Sorcerer, I read Yusufahoji's thread yesterday and laughed all day at his zoo, he's got bulls, bears, lions, dragons and all sorts of ...)))) What's he smoking? ))))
apparently a self-smoking matanalysis.
Reason: