FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1636

Turns out an hour ago they were all in chorus, Draghi, Carney and Jap, got the job done))))

Dmitry Chepik:
On the pound a dip from 5535-5545, the intermediate target is 5425
Yes, yes, bribe a little bit, it doesn't want to fall))))

stranger:

Strange, would you like to buy the pound? What do your options say? Just below the pound I have only 1.51, and I don't have much faith in it.

And on Audi, what do you say to 7720 or so?

stranger:
Yes, yes, bribe a little, because it doesn't want to go down)))
So gravy for sale! But you can buy a few pips too! The teacher would approve!

lactone:

Strange, would you like to buy the pound? What do your options say? Just below the pound I have only 1.51 and I don't believe in it.

And on Audi, what do you say to 7720 or so?

I would not be in a hurry to buy the pound, it may or may not be next week. Audi is more promising to buy, but it will also be clear next week.

Dmitry Chepik:
So gravy on sale! But you could also buy a few pips! The teacher would approve
Teacher yes, that one would approve))))

stranger:
I would not be in a hurry to buy the pound, next week it may or may not be. Audi is more promising to buy, but it will also be clear next week.

I'm not talking about the audi from the current ones, but about the 7720-7750 zone roughly.

And in general, a weekend deal is great. I opened it on Friday evening and on Monday I am in profit =))) (sarcasm, of course).

lactone:

I'm not talking about the audi from the current ones, but about the 7720-7750 zone roughly.

And in general, a weekend deal is great. I opened it on Friday evening and on Monday I am in profit =))) (sarcasm, of course).

I do not know where audi may be taken from, maybe 77, maybe 76, but at the moment I am just watching it, so I'll pass. Not being sarcastic at all, last Friday the sales on the pound were going through the roof))))

stranger:
... Not being sarcastic at all, last Friday's sales on the pound were gaining the most)))
Every Friday is unique. But with the card, it doesn't matter. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:
Every Friday is unique. But with a map, it doesn't matter. ;)
With an ace?
Reason: