FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1634

dead?
stranger:

Yeah, it's kinda dead.... We'll be fishing next week.

Their greed knows no bounds. )))
Anatoli Kazharski:
Their greed knows no bounds. )))
I hope so)))
Lesorub:
dead?
And what a one, in a fortnight 13 closed pound figs and 3.5 on the plus side, tell anyone - they'll laugh....
stranger:
And which one, in a fortnight, 13 closed pound fiends and 3.5 on the plus side, tell anyone - they'll laugh....

You'll soon overtake the North...


stranger:
I hope so)))
Looks like they decided not to wait for Monday and started the haircut now. )))
What a beautiful candle)))
Anatoli Kazharski:
Looks like they decided not to wait for Monday and started the haircut now. )))
Yep, saw the news, came and had a look, it was good) And the Euro went up, we did not buy it for nothing

on the redhead by the end of the year, forecast


I take it everyone is in mourning?)