The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 161

solar:

When are we going to start eating our potatoes?

Uh-uh no..., it's about enjoying the process... ;)

solar:

When are we going to start eating our potatoes?

"By the way, no one promised any food on the road".

Just be patient.)

Maybe you'll get your new oil hose too.)

avtomat:

That's absolutely fine.

But you can't just equate the aeroplane model and the market model -- if you go on like this, you can put any phenomenon in nature under the same head.

In the first approximation, we can limit ourselves to simple linear models when describing both the aeroplane and the market. But further detailing and refinement will inevitably lead to the need to introduce non-linear elements into both the aeroplane model and the market model - this needs to be understood. And it should also be understood that there is no definitive model that describes absolutely all the subtleties.

Below, everything is linear and not simple, but very simple. Each level is drawn from the moment it is recognised.

tara:

Below, everything is linear and not simple, but very simple. Each level is drawn from the moment it is recognised.

We speak different languages.

avtomat:

We speak different languages.

Of course we are.

If I'm talking about a managed system, I'm interested in how to manage it, not how to model it.

tara:

Of course.

If I'm talking about a managed system, I'm interested in how to manage it, not how to model it.

I don't feel like repeating the same thing ten times.

tara:

The levels are utopian, invented for self-reliance. Every one of them breaks through and it is not known when. Usually, at the most inopportune moment.

yosuf:
The levels are utopian, invented for complacency. Every one of them breaks through and it is not known when. Usually, at the most inopportune moment.

Yusuf, that's the way it is. That's what the TAU is based on ...

tara:

Yusuf, that's the way it is. That's what TAU is based on ...

That's how it turns out...

avtomat:

That's how it turns out...

Sorry
Reason: