FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1596

Daniil Stolnikov:
Wanted. We did:

I need a translator for these drawings, are they children's drawings?)

stranger:
I need a translator for these drawings, are they children's drawings?)
It's Friday. When you chased him down to 55, as I recall. You only got him down to 57 and then you went right back up. Is it clear now? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
It's Friday. When you chased him down to 55 as I recall. You only got him down to 57 and then you went right back up. Is it clear now? ))
Why didn't you sell?)

stranger:
Why didn't you sell?)
Audea and Eura traded ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Audea and Eura traded))

At 30 pips what kind of lot would you trade? I wasn't trading, I was masturbating)))) No offence, but I am saying that one day this 30 pip takeover will end sadly.

stranger:
At 30 pips, what kind of lot would you have to trade? I wasn't trading, I was masturbating)))) I am not trying to offend you, I am telling you that one day this 30 pips take will end up in a disaster.
it's his contest account=)) there's freebies =)

Roman Busarov:
it's his contest account=)) it's free =)
If it's free, then yes, you can put it in without looking))))

stranger:
At 30 pips, what kind of lot would you have to trade? I wasn't trading, I was masturbating)))) No offence, but I would say that this 30 pip takeover will one day end in tragedy.
I admit only instant profits! Everything else is a risk! You're out or you're out!!!

As for the Guru, it's hard to judge. It is necessary to conduct a detailed analysis of his system. In principle, you can get out of his drawdown in a couple of days.)

Daniil Stolnikov:
I recognize only instant profits! Everything else is risk!!! It's a win or lose situation!!!

As for the Guru - it's hard to speculate about anything here. It is necessary to conduct a detailed analysis of his system. In principle, you can get out of his drawdown in a couple of days.)

Those 30 pips, "instant profit", are the biggest risk when picking a pose, picking your nose, what risks)))

Don't tell HIM that))))))

See, got it wrong again with the euro))))

stranger:

Those 30 pips, "instant profit", are the biggest risk when picking a pose, picking your nose, what risks)))

Don't tell HIM that))))))

See, got it wrong again with the euro))))

I'm striking a pose solely by monotonously scratching my groin

Shh - keep quiet quiet quietly ))

You're not as good with the euro as you are with the pound))
Reason: