FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1595

to sell a little ginger...


Lesorub:

to sell some ginger...


I do not understand why run around the field with a naked wagon, do not take the example of the teacher, last week and this week +8 pound and why rush?

And 5 on the plus side) And the running babel will not add)

stranger:
I do not understand why I have to run in the field with a naked ass, do not take the example of the teacher, last week and this week +8 in the pound and why rush?

I'm not running, I'm just sucking up the one-hour divergence...


From the looks of things, the pound will not be allowed below 1.5630 today.
stranger:
What did you buy, where to? )))) I saw a sale go through 5600-5619 on Friday and today I'm out of luck, low volume.)
I'm just saying Doll's got some customers, you could go for a walk.)
Daniil Stolnikov:
I mean, Knuckle got buyers - you can go for a walk ))
Kukl recruited buyers on Thursday and Friday, me and Anatoly made it clear at the time - they are leaking sales to you, and Myth talked about it, but who listened)))
stranger:
Kukl recruited buyers on Thursday and Friday, Anatoly and I made it clear at the time - they were losing sales, and Myth was talking about it, but who was listening)))
so they hesitated - they probably decided to get more... today they went
Daniil Stolnikov:
So they were hesitant - they must have decided to take more... today they went.
Who are they trying to get?
stranger:
Who do they want to get there?
They did. They did:

bought a little, stop in the brain...