FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1592

Roman Busarov:
all fighting? =)))
Young men can't understand simple things and their minds are in confusion)))

stranger:
Old man, why are you laughing? Are you under the rug again?
Or is it laughter for no reason? ))

stranger:

The teacher muini will not say, HE does, that's why the pamm grows so much))))

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm/324834/

So - it's all according to the formula someone gave above ))

stranger:
Young men can't understand simple things and their minds are in confusion)))
Explain, old man!!! I really don't get it.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Explain, old man!!! I really don't get it.

Shall I tell you about the potatoes again?) Come on.)

Expensive potatoes are only bought by suckers, especially in large quantities, just like cheap ones are sold. Feuerstein?)

stranger:

Shall I tell you about the potatoes again?) Come on.)

Expensive potatoes are only bought by suckers, especially in large quantities, just like cheap ones are sold. Feuerstein?)

This Az we know )) The question here is how to determine the level, as you say where it is "overheated". Asked you - how do you do it (as in the excel file) - how do you calculate this data - silent. Here's an illustrative data - you can select the current contract (June), and others by month:

Link

How to calculate these figures on the chart? Is it realistic?

Daniil Stolnikov:
This Az we know )) The question here is how to determine the level, as you say, where it is "overheated". I asked you - how do you do it (as in an Excel file) - how do you calculate this data - silence. Here's an illustrative data - you can select the current contract (June), and others by month:

Link

How to calculate these figures on the chart? Is it realistic?
How do you go to the market every day and look at the price, look - write it down, compare with previous prices and make conclusions, that's all)

stranger:
How do you do, go to the market every day and look at the price, look - write it down, compare it with previous prices and draw conclusions, that's all)
No, I came, yeah. I just don't know how to interpret these figures. Let's say we're looking at the current contract:

We see at 1.15 overcalls, at 1.6, 1.2 and above - the same. Below we see the opposite picture - we see the overweight of puts at 1.11 at 1.1 and at 1.08. Is that what this is all about? )) What do these figures mean? What's standing on top of these very same puts? Limit orders to sell? Or are they someone else's stops? Or can they be interpreted as an obligation to buy at this price? And how should all this be interpreted?

Daniil Stolnikov:
No, I'm here, yeah. But I don't know how to interpret these numbers. Let's say we're looking at the current contract:

At 1.15 we see overweight on calls, at 1.6, 1.2 and above - the same. Below we see the opposite picture - we see the overweight of puts at 1.11 at 1.1 and at 1.08. Is that what this is all about? )) What do these figures mean? What's standing on top of these very same puts? Limit orders to sell? Or are they someone else's stops? Or can they be interpreted as an obligation to buy at this price? And how would all this be interpreted?
Well, apart from options there is also a futures, an option on a futures, not vice versa, i.e., an option contract is a derivative, a derivative of a futures. So we dig further. And as for "what does it mean", I've posted a huge archive on options here, a lot of books there, you can read a couple of pieces and it'll all become clear.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I haven't seen you in the rankings in Virtualca for a long time - not even in the grey )) How's it going? Where else do you participate?

I was in Virtuulka, but I opened in the wrong place and my depot shook badly.
Just started today http://www.contestfx.ru/contest/client/item/demo-forex/50/1628397/
Thanks!
Reason: