FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1590

Ishim:
I'm not interested in the opinion of trolls.
Teacher, you are not interested in anyone's opinion but your own, due to the lack of a brain in your skull)

stranger:
Teacher, you're not interested in anyone's opinion but your own, due to the lack of a brain in your skull)

I don't engage in discussions with trolls.

There's no one... I'll be off.

Ishim:

I don't engage in discussions with trolls.

There's no one... Okay, I'm gonna go.

Go away ...)))

zoritch:

You trade both ways all the time. What is the point of this kind of trading? You are always losing to one side. You can pick another pair and wait for a pullback on it.

tuma88:

Yes, two owls drew 1.1472 and 82.

with a move of at least 300 pips down )) (euro)

Konstantin:

Yes, two owls drew 1.1472 and 82.

with a move of at least 300 pips down )) (euro)

watch )

i have 1.10 -1.11 or so )

(I am taking part in 2 contests, I have no time to talk here.) I just have time to pipsqueak.

Thanks !

stranger:

And I'm considering 17-18)

Thanks)

Yes, yes) was looking at the upside as well.
Only from 1.1415 -1.1420.

Thanks for the predictions and kindness!

stranger:
You're right, because the whole village has been fed up with them over the years, but they're useless))))
And you're the only one who's useful, but it's a pity after the fact - you create confusion, give two differently directed forecasts, confuse people's minds ... and then it's a matter of circumstance - wherever the price goes, you can say "i told you so".

tuma88:
Forecast .
A reversal (or a correlation downwards) from 1.1500 . In general I consider 1.1450 as already a reversal spot .
Thank you!
I wouldn't be so sure)) The move upwards is not over yet. When we will go for correction is unclear - probably, as I said above - from 1155
Reason: