FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1589

Ishim:
What do you have to do with trading?
I'm in the market selling sunflower seeds, not just fucking around like you....

stranger:
I'm in the market selling sunflower seeds, not just fucking around like you....
I am not interested in your actions or your opinions.

Ishim:
your actions and your opinion are of no interest to me.
I am always right, write it down)))

stranger:
I'm always right, write it down)))
I don't need your advice (wishes) either.

Ishim:
I don't need your advice, either.

Sensei, I'm not advising anyone, and I'm not giving anyone else's dough like some of the people here. I'm just laughing at you)))

You'd better tell us how you got a pardon from the admins, did you kiss my ass or something worse?) Blaming it on Wizard again, saying he's the bad guy and you're all white-knuckled?)

stranger:

Sensei, I'm not advising anyone, and I'm not giving anyone else's dough like some of the people here. I'm just laughing at you)))

You'd better tell us how you got a pardon from the admins, did you kiss my ass or something worse?) Blaming it on Wizard again, saying he's the bad guy and you're all white-knuckled?)))

I don't debate with trolls.

Ishim:
I don't debate with trolls.
That's not an answer, Teacher. You can tell us without the intimate details, in general terms, we are waiting)

stranger:
That's not an answer, Master. You can tell me without the intimate details, in general terms, we are waiting)
They trolled me and it's my fault. (die beasts!)

Ishim:
They trolled me and it's my fault.(die, you bitches!)

Are you talking about the admins? Seems a bit wrong to me.... might not understand...

Sensei, I already told you - you troll yourself with your stupid actions and statements.

stranger:

Are you talking about the admins? Seems a bit wrong to me.... might not understand...

Sensei, I already told you - you're trolling yourself with your stupid actions and statements.

I'm not interested in the opinions of trolls.
Reason: