FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1129

stranger:
There's 130 pips to the low, you put bylimits after 40 pips and forget it, sit back and troll the lads)))) And the bam is going up)
do not get it wrong, the first good correction from 1.02 - you can even short, I`ll make lots and exit the eu! (new concept, old trends)

stranger:
Sensei, push the pound a figure down - I'll buy)))
smart enough not to pivot on it ))))

Ishim:
By the way, do you have an indicator that shows the average daily move within the period, e.g., the average daily move in the last few days? (new concept!, old trends)

Come on, let's see what comes first - 1.02 or 1.08)

The eura is bad to trade because of its move, very long sets go.

By the way, who has an indicator that shows the average move of an instrument over a period, e.g. the average daily move over the last year?

Ishim:
I was smart enough not to pipsqueak on it ))))
I did a good job of "pipsing", I closed the sale today.

stranger:

Come on, let's see what comes first - 1.02 or 1.08)

The eura is bad to trade because of its move, very long sets go.

By the way, who has an indicator that shows the average move of an instrument over a period, e.g. average daily move over the last year?

I would like it to be 1.08, moreover the target was looming there for 2 days, the news is today, the forecast can be tomorrow for the eu...

Ishim:
the price will be 1.08. i have been aiming for 1.08 for 2 days, the news is today and eu is forecast tomorrow...

tomorrow everyone will be hung over) you have 39% now, let's see.... Personally, I'm maxing out at 15, maybe less.

I am optimistic - we need the money, the rate will go up, the dollar will go down a bit, and then it will follow....

_new-rena:

tomorrow everyone will be hung over) you have 39% now, let's see.... Personally, I'm maxing out at 15, maybe less.

the optimistic forecast - we need the money, the rate will go up, the dollar will fall a bit, and then with all that follows....

the rate will stay unchanged. the american economy is going down. if they raise the rate, they're screwed... they can't service the debt.

hello default=))

_new-rena:

tomorrow everyone will be hung over) you have 39% now , let's see.... Personally, I'm maxing out at 15, maybe less.

I am optimistic - we need the money, the rate will go up, the dollar will go down a bit, and then with all that follows....

i'll be at least half a year to manage with min. lots

Ishim:
I will be at least half a year to break the min. lots

Don't bullshit, buy or sell without stops, respect the MM and you will be happy and forget about trading every day, buy, unload and start buying again.

GBP starts at 4550 and you may use 50 bps limit and go ahead.)

stranger:
Don't be foolish, make buy or sell without any stops, respect the MM and you'll be happy, forget about trading every day, get it - get unloaded, and go back.

the strategy for the Teacher is as follows....

The main reason for this is that you do not have to do anything else, and you do not have to do anything else.

Depending on the timeframe for which the forecast is made, the screens need to be repeated.

Reason: