FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2046

Ishim:

insert a screenshot and write it down. (K is a red candle, Z is a green candle)

Z-20; K-33; K-26; K-30; Z-15; K-36; Z-21; Z-20; K-45; Z-15; Z-11; K-12; K-9; Z-13; Z-19; Z-14; Z-15 .....

have you considered the price in this form? (TF doesn't matter but you need it - m30 not working just for an example).

Is that what it is? (or what does it resemble?).

Second question (traditional) who can continue the series ? (at least a couple of values ?)

What is this? An IQ test?

I have never understood why the ability to find stupid dependencies between combinations of mathematical operations should make my IQ, GNB or whatever they calculate...

stranger:

What do pending orders have to do with options? Vaughn, you should listen to Sensei.)

You are not alone)))

So I don't know, what does it have to do with pending orders? If you said there's nothing above the futures?

I thought you figured it out based on options... And you... ((

Daniil Stolnikov:
HE himself is not HE, but Strange taught - no data is higher than the futures )) Options - bullshit... DT positions - bullshit... And it shows the stack itself... What are the futures volumes? Did you see them in such form anywhere? That was the question.

Open the program, there's the futures market, yup, how hard can it be to figure that out?)

OTC trades sometimes far exceed the volume of futures trades, hence the "unexplained" movements.

Don't interfere with listening to the Guru)))

Roman Busarov:
It's way over my head.
what's so outrageous? a green candle 20 pips, then a red one 33 pips, then a red one 26..... - you have to guess the last - or rather the first after the last (at least one, two is definitely beyond you). So the question was what is it, and if it is not forex, what is it? (oh man, they're tight)

stranger:

Open the program, there's the futures market, yup, how hard can it be to figure that out?)

OTC trades sometimes far exceed the volume of futures trades, hence the "unexplained" movements.

Don't interfere with the Master's attention)))

So I do pay attention - to both of you Or to three of you - I have not counted))

Z.I. And I haven't opened the software yet. And where do they get this data? Why in the hell would they be stealing them in the demo?

Daniil Stolnikov:

I've never understood why being able to find stupid correlations between combinations of mathematical operations should make a person's IQ, BSI, or whatever they're calculating...
so for you and your computers it's a piece of cake - as long as you know what it is. (I do it by hand on a calculator with a pen and paper)

Daniil Stolnikov:

I've never understood why being able to find stupid correlations between combinations of mathematical operations should make a person's IQ, GNB, or whatever they're calculating go wild...
I think you have a serious problem with logical thinking.

stranger:
I think you have a serious problem with logical thinking.
I've never had a problem with that! No, you don't!!! ;)

Ishim:
what's so outrageous? the green candle is 20 pips, then the red 33 pips, then the red 26 pips..... - you have to guess the last - or rather the first after the last (at least one, two is definitely beyond you). So the question was what is it, and if it is not Forex, what is it? (well, damn tight).
Tried it... it doesn't work... it's tight...

Ishim:
what's so outrageous? the green candle is 20 pips, then the red 33 pips, then the red 26 pips..... - you have to guess the last - or rather the first after the last (at least one, two is definitely beyond you). So the question was what is it, and if it is not Forex, what is it? (oh man, they're tight)
Reason: