FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1996

-Aleks-:

I have a huge drawdown in audi as well - one disappointment.

Yes, the robot has opened only two times 0.03 lots, which is within the bounds of propriety. I am to blame, but I do not understand consciously or not - maybe I just got tired of forex and want to have a rest ...
I finished my post on the previous page. to resolve such actions once and for all, read that post to the very end.

-Aleks-:
This is a cent account. The risk is exceeded as much as possible - inadequate trades - bad luck - probably magnetic storms - I don't know what's the matter with me.
I'm getting better but it's still a bit choppy, sir, take a break between drinks.)

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Then it's easier, but you still have to take a little break between shots, have a snack.)
It's not the shots, it's the thrill. The thrill can only be quenched by losing money, there's no other way.

new-rena:
it's not the shots, it's the excitement.
That's what I'm talking about.

new-rena:
As i have already written my post on the previous page. to avoid such actions once and for all, finish that post.

Actually opening goes with the idea that with a pullback at 61.8 from the beginning of the day there will be a profit.... I just gave in to emotions because of the AUDJPY - it has been hanging there since last week - I had the urge to close, I slept and that was the start of the whole thing... Emotions are the thing that kills the deposit, but now it seems silly to cover by technique, it is logical to wait for a pullback....

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Already relieved, but still a little to spare, Sir)), you need a break between shots, have a snack))
You're right! You can not!!!

new-rena:
It's not the shots, it's the excitement. The excitement can only be quenched by losing money, there's no other way.
i guess there's truth in that too... the sadness of a mistake and the desire to make up for it, that's the truth.

-Aleks-:

Actually opening goes with the idea that with a pullback at 61.8 from the beginning of the day there will be a profit.... I just gave in to emotions because of AUDJPY - it was hanging since last week - I had a chance to close, I slept and that's how it started... Emotions are the thing that kills the deposit, but now to cover by technique seems silly, it is logical to wait for a pullback....

No, this is the second thought. The main one sits in the first order.

new-rena:
No, that's the second thought. The main one sits in the first order.
I agree, second thought. And the first one... I need statistics, I need to write a script for that, and I'm still dragging my feet with the TK - that's the problem! Lack of sufficient stat information led, perhaps, to a false decision to open the first order. Everything else is just a rescue operation...

-Aleks-:
I agree, thought two. And the first... I need statistics, I need to write a script for that, and I'm still dragging my feet with the ToR - that's the problem! Lack of sufficient stat information led, perhaps, to a false decision to open the first order. All the rest is just a rescue operation.
I'll let you in on a terrible secret ) Everybody has been in this situation at least once and maybe more than once

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I'll let you in on a terrible secret) everybody has been in this situation at least once and maybe more than once
I've been in this situation more than once - the problem is that it repeats - that's the downside of manual trading - emotions.
Reason: