FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1944

Lesorub:

and the eu is still a hole...

The euro is a hole at the moment....

Greece factor cannot be factored into the price considering) the domino effect will be catastrophic.

The yen may rattle amateurs who love to gamble on a weakening euro, but then it will crash)

neyron:

the greek factor cannot be factored into the price given that the domino effect would be catastrophic.

They can still scare off those who like to play the euro down by pushing it up, but then it will collapse)

neyron:

The Greece factor cannot be factored into the price, given that the domino effect would be catastrophic.

they can still scare off those who like to play the euro down by pushing its price up, but then it will crash)

I say forget about it for now)

By the way, the buy on audi from 7605 from the 8th closed on my boo, no Guru, that would make the old man happy))))

stranger:

By the way, audi purchase from 7605 on the 8th closed on my boo, no Guru, that would make the old man happy))))

Here I wanted to talk about Audi with you )) Remember you were aiming for 0.8? ;)

Daniil Stolnikov:
That's what I wanted to talk to you about Audi)) Remember you were aiming for 0.8? ;)

So I've told you 150 times - no one knows the future, that's why I'm laughing at the fairy tales that are being pulled into the thread))))

I understand about 50-200 percent a month, yes, the rest is a lottery. Once there was a theme here, he made 30 grand from one hundred, he made it quickly, but before that, how many hundreds he emptied and how many years it lasted, ask him and think about it))).

stranger:

So I've told you 150 times - no one knows the future, that's why I'm laughing at the fairy tales that are being pulled into the thread))))

I understand about 50-200 percent a month, yes, the rest is a lottery. Once there was a theme here, he made 30 grand from one hundred, he made it quickly, but before that, how many hundreds he emptied and how many years it lasted, ask him and think about it))).

Yeah, well, it is what it is. Now I have a question for you - when do you see it going up? I saw some buying on Koloput last week. But my vision may not be quite right yet - that's why I am asking.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Yeah, that's what it is. Now I have a question for you - how do you see at the moment - when do we go up? I saw some buying on Koloput last week. But my view may not be quite right yet - that's why I am asking.
I personally am not going to open new positions this week, only to close the ones opened earlier. Well, unless it's a very rough situation.

stranger:

By the way, the buy on audi from 7605 of the 8th closed on my boo, no Guru, that would have made the old man happy))))

eurocanadian also broke through the lower channel boundary with a swift jack)

neyron:
eurocannada also broke through the lower channel boundary with a swift jack)
Eurocad is a cross, about nothing.

The yen did a great job - I was expecting a 200+ fart drop, but it was still interesting - the eu down, the pound down and the yen down ))
Reason: