Micronotch_v2 EA - page 6

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Hi

Today the EA has gone very well, but has been a day of rally trend.

What happens if the trend turns and leaves on the maximum ones the positions?

Ciao Massimo

Files:

Statement

From july 2th more than 30%. Why i didnt gave it on live?

Will see. Marko

New version 4 report with 0.01 lot

4 days

Wow

Cross:
New version 4 report with 0.01 lot 4 days

Wow, my EA is going to make me lots of money but please note that the last 3 weeks most currencies were trending up that’s why you get that nice equity chart. Am working on making this little EA Buy and Sell with dynamic stop lose and hopefully we will see the same curve. I will post it when I am satisfied with the results. For right now do not judge the EA just yet that’s why v4 will execute trades on demo accounts only because I do not want anyone to lose money using it....

To be continued...

v.2

10 days. The best results on EURCHF !

Files:
9324.gif  5 kb
9324.htm  94 kb

Fiasco. Excellent EA

This EA can survive in ranging and falling markets for a while as long as there are pull backs. But if it spends too long underneath the 200 moving average on an hour chart it threatens margin at some stage. So could you not include a switch off below 200MA? Like Super RSI. And possibly reverse logic for ea so that it goes short below 200MA? I use 1hr because it seems safer in backtest.

OR because price can drop like a stone from a high point above the 200MA only switch on currencies when Trendenvelopes is blue on the hour chart? This seems to avoid magin challenge in backtesting

Files: