FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1949

2358 on the loon on control, will run, TR 2388

2 hours ago I closed my buy and sold the euro from 1.1122) and it looks like for nothing)) and it seems that 1.1122 is not a breakthrough for the day)) or was it a mistake?

Evgen-ya1:
I bought and sold the euro 2 hours ago from 1.1122) and it seems to be a waste)) and 1.1122 is not a breakthrough level)) or was it a mistake?

Everything is so ambiguous... I'm already wishing I'd closed my position two hours ago... I'm already regretting not to have closed my position two hours ago....

Maybe it's time to buy gold ?

neyron:

Yeah, right.

And why are they holding a referendum, Greece is at the mercy of creditors and is not leaving the eurozone)

They are holding a referendum because they can't get their heads around it - they are greedy or stupid.

Zogman:

you are good with volatility ?

if not a secret - on what history have you tested (how many years)? what is the minute data? what is the drawdown?

I got a strange result - tp is say 100 (or 1000) and sat 250 (or 2500 depending on the decimal point). i was really annoyed that the metatrader's test is different from time to time, although it should be 1 to 1 each time.

EURJPY not overlapped yet, is it worth taking/holding? Because the robot has grabbed...

will the eura go away now?

Lesorub:
will the eura not be kicking back now?
Perhaps by the close of the day...

-Aleks-:
Possibly by the close of the day....
chiff didn't make it 30p down (to 9307), can it wait?

Lesorub:
will the euve go down now?

remark:

credit swiss shorted the eu, with a stop at 1.1139

The eu went right up to that level and bounced back down

coincidence ?

their target was 1.0819

Reason: