FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1938

By the way, this all leads to an excellent conclusion - it is impossible to make money from other countries in the forex market.

In other words, if I win money using a Russian broker, I will get it at the expense of losing Russians.

In other words, if I win money using a Russian broker, I get it at the expense of losers from Russia. 95% of traders bet on the euro and it goes down, and everyone will become new millionaires.

neyron:

As for the brokers, they may not have enough reserves to support them. i.e. they do not have enough reserves to support you. i.e. they do not have enough reserves to support you. i.e. they have enough reserves to support you. i.e. they do not have enough reserves to support you. i.e. they have enough reserves to support you. i.e. they do not have enough reserves to support you. i.i.e. they do not have enough reserves to support you.

2. the leverage may be a real credit, but they should be real purchases of assets (futures, stocks, currency) only then we can talk about the honest work of the broker.

3. this is also part of the system. if the client sells himself, great, if he is smart, then professionals may help him.

If you do not know the rules of mathematics, you cannot be sure when you deal with Forex.

1. If the client screws himself, fine, if he is smart he will be taken over by professionals. 1. But a normal "honest" broker is quite vulnerable.

2. Honest brokers work with integrity. It's like in that joke "Russians don't abandon their own, those who are abandoned are not their own". It's all on the plane of trading technology. You may be quite an honest brokerage firm transferring risks of combined positions on all clients to the counter-agent. Or you can be a broker with all the licenses issued by the Central Bank but relying on the client's assets and playing on them (everything will be checked, but most likely after the bankruptcy). A recent example with banks shows that 95% of a bank's liabilities are deposits of individuals, while its assets include a line of credit with an affiliated company with growing debts. Licenses and actual shipments are not significant. Everything depends on the owner's will. 3.

3. This is financial education for ordinary people, they should be given state awards for that.

4. You may ask: Who told you that Forex trading does not generally have negative mathematical expectation?

What a mess, who cares who exchanges or trades what for what?)

What are you going to do?)

And a song about Greece, that's about nothing)

stranger:

What a mess, who cares who exchanges or trades what for what?)

What are you going to do?)

The man simply implies that he is afraid to use a vehicle, it is dangerous.

Yes, it is dangerous, but "drive slowly... (you might not make it.)"

Виталий Кононюк:

4. Who told you that forex trading does not generally have a negative mathematical expectation?

it's like a double-double.

currency quotes do not react to traders' bets at all when they are not placed on the real market.

They are formed externally.

they are formed outside. it is possible that a respected official may say that the EUR will fall (Putin will address the public).

But the problem is that the traders have no impact on the EUR.

Greece comes out, the euro goes down! Everybody wakes up a millionaire. Putin is deified in his lifetime. But that is not how it works.

What will happen as a result? brokers will become bankrupts. and if you say that brokers are credited (repo or something else) and go to the market, who will pay for our enrichment in this case?

neyron:

it's like a double-double.

currency quotations in a situation where bets are not fed to the real market do not react to traders' bets at all.

They are formed externally.

they are formed outside. A situation is possible when an authoritative figure says that the EUR is going to crash, I have calculated everything (Putin will address the market).

The people are betting in the sell, recalling that brokers do not have influence on the euro.

Greece goes down the euro! Everyone wakes up a millionaire. Putin is deified in his lifetime. but that's not how it works.

what will result? brokers will become bankrupts. and if you argue that the brokers are credited (repo or something else) and go to market, who will pay for our enrichment in this case?

And there may be a meteorite made of pure gold that follows a mysterious trajectory and will fall with its 200 kg weight onto your balcony. So the probability that all the clients of the brokerage house will max out in one direction, and even in the right one, is about the same.

Even so, they do not communicate with each other and do not know that +100% made all clients. Everyone will think he is a genius and will quietly drain their profits.

Виталий Кононюк:

Even so, they don't talk to each other and they won't know that all clients have made +100%. Everyone will think he is a genius and will quietly drain their profits.

How can they not communicate with each other? We are communicating with you.) So how do we drain the profit to the wallet? Where does the money come from?)

neyron:
How can they not communicate? We communicate with you.) And how can we dump profits into the wallet? Where does the money come from?)

Guys, brokers, not to be confused with kitchens, live off spreads, commissions, etc., they don't give a damn what goes where. If we are talking about speeches by presidents, heads of national banks, they have no serious impact on exchange rates. Only one statement by Putin or the head of China (I do not know what they call him now) can influence exchange rates, but this statement will destroy the whole market, there will be simply no money, so we are unlikely to hear it. To be more specific - the only way the market can be affected, or rather destroyed, is to demand payment of the states foreign debt.

Better get to the real trade, why pour water on it).

neyron:
How can they not communicate? We are communicating with you, aren't we?) So how do we drain our profits into the wallet? Where does the money come from?)
You know the results of my Friday night deals, I don't know yours. That's all we're talking about.
Reason: