FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1517

Ishim:
I'm sick of your company!
Sorry ! All my mistakes realised !)))

Vizard_:

I have déjà vu )))) Probably 5 years ago or more he was told a hundred times - fix the lines at least ))))

But he didn't... Fuzzy logic... Fuzzy logic...)))

Nobody really listens here, everyone proves their point. I, for example, could understand the Shaman, I think we started out with similar traits... But he got into the thicket and I will not get him out of there. And it is only necessary to accept one axiom - "It is possible to draw a line through two points, and only one". And if mathematics of MT distorts this postulate, it is necessary to find a way out...

Roman Busarov:

I stand up for the teacher=))

The trend line should be built!!!! but it only needs to be built from a level (as I found out from a quarterly level) and, paradoxically, only for 3 months. The crossing of quarterly option levels and trend is very often support and resistance, but you have to do some additional calculations and other indukes. In this case I just look at the volume at the level and some other things =)

But not a hundred grand like HE does)))

Ishim:
I know - the moose was there - I think it was jinxed (some of the stoners)
The punishment is in effect until the end of this pamm... then we'll see...

stranger:
But not a hundred grand like HIM)))
well,he's a teacher =)))))

Nestradamus:
There's rarely anyone here who listens, everyone proves their point. The Shaman could have understood me, we started out on similar lines... ...but he got into a rut and I can't get him out of it. And it is only necessary to accept one axiom - "It is possible to draw a line through two points, and only one". And if the mathematics of MT distorts this postulate, it is necessary to find a way out...
What prevents you from drawing these lines in another program, there are plenty of them.

The dashes should work like this. You buy or sell when the price touches their edge

stranger:
What prevents you from drawing these lines in another programme, there are plenty of them.
Which ones can you suggest? Rumus, for example, has a longer trading week by a few hours, and its own programming language. I've already forgotten it, last time I studied it was in the third year...

Nestradamus:
Which ones can you suggest? Rumus, for example, has a longer trading week by a few hours, and its own programming language. I've already forgotten it, last time I studied it was in the third year...
What's wrong with Ninja?

Ishim:
I have a strong buy signal at 80 - 100 pips, the rest is evil ))))) (and local stoner trolls)

I especially like the word stoned.

You will be punished for trading YOUR DOGS)))

Reason: