FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 232

stranger:
With a capital letter!!!!
Lightyear just got tired of drumming for three months straight :-)))

stranger:
With a capital letter!!!!

Is it too much to ask everyone to open a public account? Let them close lots and so on, but publish statistics!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ????????????

We all can criticize, but to show results publicly, score plays ??????????

Myth63:

Is it too much to ask everyone to open a public account? Let them close lots and so on, but publish statistics!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ????????????

We all can criticize, but to show the result publicly what, point plays ??????????

Sure. I will do it next week.

It's not about the public score, but the fact that he is already in his sixth or seventh game using the same exact methodology))).

If they do not know how to trade, they learn on their own. Why would they take money from people if they know that they will sell?

stranger:

Yeah, sure. I'll do it next week.

If you do not know how to trade, you have to learn your own, why do you take the dough?)

If you do not know how to trade, learn on your own. Why take money from people if you know that you will sell it?

The point is that you have to show people what you really say and not what you say.

Myth63:
The point is, you have to show people what you're really saying and not bullshit.
And to show them that, you have to take money from them and show them? That's strange logic.

we are all good at words, but no one can show real returns!!!!!!!!!

I have investors for 700 bucks. they are used to drawdowns and losses, but they are OK with 100 percent a year.

Why mock the "teacher?" He's doing a good job, but he is failing..... everybody has something that prevents him from making money.

Honestly, I don't like discussing other people's mistakes.......

Old one, this post is for you....

stranger:
I don't know and nobody knows. But today sold almost on the hai, let's see)

figure is drawing lower ... to 1.45 a ... there's 1.27 in general... from the realm of fantasy...

euro 1.1140... will double-check that week...

SEVER11:

figure is drawing lower ... to 1.45 a ... there's 1.27 in general... out of the realm of fantasy...

euro 1.1140... will check back next week...

I was writing a couple of days ago the entry was safer on aud and nsdusd pairs... gone...

I'll say it again, all bridges talk... Prove...

Myth63:
Again, all the bridges are talking... Prove it...

Prove it to who???... to yourself???... why???...

Right, if your own money is not enough, then you need to show, prove and attract investors..... and if it is not necessary, then who to prove to yourself???

So Strange says it right, Guru has not learned how to manage his capital, so he's also scamming investors..... cool...

Reason: