The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 419

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Since 2009, the effort!

Until there are stops instead of stops, there will be no reward.

Stops, and such ill-timed ones, are clearly not enough for our comrade. It is necessary to accurately monitor the previous, current trends and learn to use at least a simple Zigzag, closing and opening not at random, but immediately at the end of the current and beginning of the next trend!

aleger:

Stops, and such untimely ones, are not enough for our friend. It is necessary to accurately monitor the previous, current trends and learn to use at least a simple Zigzag, opening directly at the end of the current trend and the beginning of the next one, rather than at random!

that would obviously be your strategy.

TC has its own approach, which in my opinion has the only disadvantage - the belief in its absolutes :-) but "if a failure can happen, then it will happen at least twice, and on an important demonstration at once".

Uladzimir Izerski:

Why have you become so shy?

Here. Why can't you give me your bill?

And the weekly report too. It's more reliable. You don't have to go looking for people.

Well, if you call yourself a pigeon, you'll be making daily reports on my contest account.

And don't stall.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

this will obviously already be your strategy.

TC has his own approach, which has the only downside in my opinion - the belief in his absolutes :-) but "if a failure can happen, it will happen at least twice, and on an important demonstration at once"

But it's not a bad strategy, some people would do well to learn how to use it. At the same time he will learn about the potential profitability of currency forex.

aleger:
But it's not a bad strategy, some comrades might learn how to work with it. At the same time, he will learn the potential profitability of forex.

Stop sneaking your zigzags in here.

Open your own branch and promote them there.

And you don't need them here - I'm telling you straight, since it's the second time you don't get it.

Олег avtomat:

Stop dragging your zigzags through here.

Open your own branch and promote them there.

You don't need them here - I'm telling you straight up if you don't get it for the umpteenth time.

For you, who are "old" (oddly enough, you are younger than me), I suggest a way out of the pseudoscientific (and psychological) stalemate.

aleger:

For you "old" (oddly enough, you are younger than me) I suggest a way out of the pseudoscientific (and psychological) deadlock.

I don't need that kind of help - I've already told you that and I'll tell you again, because you don't get it right the first time.

And the "impasse" you speak of lies solely in your perception, vision and understanding of what is going on.

So help the young people, you will find fertile ground and grateful listeners.

Public opinion is not shaped by the wisest,
but by the most talkative (c)

Олег avtomat:

I don't need that kind of help - I've already told you that and I'll tell you again, because you don't get it right the first time.

And the "dead end" you speak of is solely in your own mind and understanding of what is going on. So help the young, you will find fertile ground and grateful listeners there.

If you don't need it, don't need it, go ahead ......
Reason: