Advertising: GOOGLE and YANDEX again - page 3

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Yes, you have said this many times before.

But above someone gave good advice, make a good product as well as a signal, that is the best advertising.

What does one have to do with the other?

Please think about what you say.

I'm not complaining about sales, I'm doing well.

I'm asking about a completely different subject. I'm asking about forex advertising on google and yandex.

What's a good product got to do with it?

Guys, this is P....!

Being rude, trolling, poking, trying to humiliate, being rude.

Is that the height of your manners?

Is that how you talk to all people?

Communication with other "programmers" leaves a lot to be desired.

Does your secretiveness and inaccessibility give you the right to communicate this way?

Why do you do it? What is your idea. What is the meaning of this rudeness?

To show that you are more literate? Smarter? More successful? Richer? More powerful? Do you have more p....a? What are you trying to show?

Why all this bickering?

The topic is about one thing, no, you need to poke fun, insult, insult. You want to get p-.....!

You don't know me, you don't know my sales, why are you saying such things?

I'm trying to make sense of this rudeness. I can't figure it out. Maybe I'm too young.

But looking at the simple communication, it becomes clear why our World is going crazy. People have shut themselves in and don't want to let anyone near. Everyone is the enemy to them. There's a lack of respect for all personalities. Sociophobia.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Yes, you have said this many times before.

But above someone gave good advice, make a good product as well as a signal, that is the best advertising.

Sometimes it's better to keep quiet.

A good product won't sell itself.

NOT ALL products sell. That is, not all products can make signals.

Andrey Barinov:

Sometimes it is better to keep quiet.

A good product will not sell itself.

NOT ALL products sell. I.e. not all products can be signalled.

Thank you for your opinion.

That is exactly what it is.

You know what I'm talking about.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I'm asking about a completely different topic. I'm asking about forex advertising on Google and Yandex.

How are social networks doing on this topic? Do they allow advertising on such topics?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

How are social networks doing on this topic? Do they allow advertising on this topic?

Honestly, I don't sit on social networks.

There is an auto-add news to social networks through the site - it seems they do not block it. But I'm not active in social networks.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

what does one have to do with the other?

Please think about what you are saying.

I'm not complaining about sales, I'm doing fine.

I'm asking about a completely different topic. I'm asking about forex advertising on google and yandex.

What does this have to do with a good product?

Obviously, a good product doesn't need advertising.

And if publicity is needed, then all is not well and the purpose of publicity is to "shear the sheep". Well... yes, in that case, advertising is needed, and the more the better.

Georgiy Merts:

Obviously, a good product does not need advertising.

And if advertising is needed, then all is not so good, and the purpose of advertising is "sheep shearing". Well... yes, in that case, advertising is needed, and the more the better.

Advertising is needed so that "sheep are not sheared" ...

Georgiy Merts:

Obviously, with the fact that a good product doesn't need advertising.

How long has this been the case?

Not at all. There are no good products in nature at all, only well-publicised ones.
Reason: