FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 610

stranger:
I am not in the habit of counting other people's money, I have enough of mine.
It's a purely theoretical question, we're not discussing anyone in particular ))))

stranger:
Other operators from your area come here, he says, he earned 240 rubles in three months and kept it for 56 rubles, then he could hardly find a place to change it))).
how much a month's wages? (I did not understand that the shirts are in the thousands).

Ishim:
It's a purely theoretical question, we're not discussing anyone in particular ))))
Shaman, go into politics, go to the local, city, district and regional councils, rip off pensioners who live near you, you will have money, I know such "operators", will it make you feel better? You have to live on what you have, maybe not as they do, but in peace.

Ishim:
How much a month's salary? (I don't understand... thousands)

Clearly thousands, not 240))))

Why, 85-90 a month was fine.

stranger:

Clearly thousands, not 240))))

Why, 85-90 a month was fine.

no problem.))) both figures are achievable, given the exchange rate of the rouble.... you could become a millionaire on the outside. what do they think?

_new-rena:
no problem.))) both figures are achievable, given the exchange rate of the rouble....
I wrote - it was. Rena, what kind of fool would go to work for less than 2.5-3 thousand quid... knows where.

stranger:
Shaman, go into politics, go to the local, city, district and regional councils, rip off the pensioners who live near you, you will have money, I know such "operators," will that make you feel better? You have to live on what you have, maybe not as they do, but in peace.
My religion is different, and I am busy anyway ))))

stranger:
I said it was. Rena, what kind of fool would go to work for less than 2,500-3,000 quid... knows where.
Oh, yeah. I remember working away from home for 5 grand, and that went away in a heartbeat...

Here you go in euroawood, oh sagged, in boo, carried out, got the hint and got out of there)))) So, Shaman, leave the moon alone))

stranger:
Here you go in euroawood, oh sag, in the boo, carried out, got the hint and got out of there))) So, Shaman, leave the Loon alone)))
I do not know whether to put it in bu or not, I do not trade it - just looked...
Reason: