FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 422

stranger:
What's wrong? How can the stock be minus?
_new-rena:

and that's funny to me, too, because after all...

Something's probably wrong with the maths in there.

Fuck knows. ) I wondered that myself. At first I thought it was a failure on a particular site, but it's showing that everywhere.

stranger:
That's a load of bollocks. The reserve is the remainder of something, 100-50, zaapas 50, and here the reserve is minus.
The difference is that we should ask the teacher how much stock he has on PAMM, maybe he will judge - what is the right minus or plus?

Langouste:

I know... I'll write...

Too much activity, for spamming is a robot!:-)

I'll post the link.

Langoust-you're a robot. I'll give you the address.

The thread is mine as it is - no general activity there.

......... You got banned for what?

"Ban for foul language until 2015,01.03.15-44"

Banfor 'Foul Language' until 2015.01.03 15:44Ban for 'Foul Language'until 2015.01.03 15: 44

_new-rena:
You should ask the teacher how much of his PAMM reserve is, maybe he will tell you?
Oooh, the Teacher knows just how much stock on PAMM can be minus))))))))))))

Fisht_1:

Langoust-you're a robot. I'll give you the address. Come and feel it.

My thread is kinda-not getting any general activity there.

......... And you got banned for what you did--

for 'profanity' until 2015.01.03 15:44Ban for 'profanity' until 2015.01.03 15: 44

not a bad nickname

+

Fisht_1:

Langoust-you're a robot. I'll give you the address, come and feel it.

It's my thread as it were-no general activity there.

......... And you got banned for what you did--

for 'profanity' until 2015.01.03 15:44Ban for 'profanity' until 2015.01.03 15: 44

:-) Don't take it personally - just kidding. Just kidding.

It's just that everyone gets banned, me included, for screwing up... If only there was a reason.

Sorry, didn't mean to upset you. I respect your screenshots and nothing personal.

Is that understood?

Langouste:

:-) Don't take it personally - just kidding. In a good way.

It's just that everyone gets banned, including me, for screwing up... If only there was a reason.

Sorry, didn't mean to upset you. I respect your screenshots and nothing personal.

Accepted?

Oh, Langoust, aren't you a developer, innovator, etc. etc.?))

_new-rena:

That's not a bad nickname.

+

In general, when I realized that the nickname is not clear and not convenient, I want to change it to Fisht...........-cable is pulled optical....... then I will change the mail and make it final.

Langouste:

:-) Don't take it personally - just kidding. In a good way.

It's just that everyone gets banned, including me, for screwing up... If only there was a reason.

Accepted?

No problem.

Fisht_1:
In general, when I realized that the nickname is not clear and not convenient-all I want to change to Fisht...........cable pulls optical....... then I will change the mail and make the final.
super gut
Reason: