FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 412

gnawingmarket:

........... Basically what's new about the internal combustion engine-just the attachment...........More reliable to trawl the teak.

Strange will describe the latest strategy release to you in person. I just listened carefully to the latest stuff and I can already guess what it's about...

gnawingmarket:

Very much so, but a stop may kill the level at 2314........ at 2299 I have the system recalculated

No, well, it's a short stop, so... It will, so we'll look for other entries.

stranger:
I'll put it in a private message, no one wrote it here at all, not Matroskin or anyone else.
Thank you. I'm waiting.

_new-rena:
Strange will describe the latest strategy release to you in private. I just listened carefully to the latest stuff and I can already guess what it's about...
and can Strange explain the strategy release to me?

gnawingmarket:
Thank you. Waiting.
already

And I am closest to the plate theory, but only in ideology. Because, as you have seen, the wrong resistance is easily punctured. )))

IRIP:
and can Strange explain the release strategy to me?
Will the teacher be able to

stranger:
already

Can you send it to me?

But an unsuccessful entry with another system under resistance as it were............. I see how a historical heavy target could minimise the risk.

.......... If we can manage it before the news, I think we'll be OK.

IRIP:

can you send it to me?

Maybe not until the evening, gone for now.

Professor, the impenetrable mashkas don't last forever either and there's no grail at all)

Reason: