FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 52

Bicus:

Shit, I've got it wrong.

Gentlemen, I'm not going to prove that this was all real. You don't want to believe it, don't believe it.

The speculator shows it to you every day, what are you arguing about?)

Not quite sure what is meant by the term "train" here.

ProfitMaster traded not only euros but also other currencies. Not only against the trend, but also against it. With averages, and even with lots.

Bicus:

Shit, I've got it wrong.

Gentlemen, I'm not going to prove that it was all real. You don't want to believe it, don't believe it.

Darn it, everyone, sign off immediately on how you understood it! :-)

Thanks, it's fine.

Bicus:

Shit, I've got it wrong.

Gentlemen, I'm not going to prove that this was all real. You don't want to believe it, don't believe it.

as for the real deal i have no doubt, you are wrong with the numbers, it's easy after a certain amount of securities brokers reduce leverage so i do not believe in a billion quid on pips

I don't believe this account can survive a trend reversal, personal experience, and it's too late to get on that train.

stranger:
Speculator shows it to you every day, what are you arguing about?)

I haven't seen it show anything. Waves and other anti-scientific crap.

)))

Bicus:

Not quite sure what is meant by the term "train" here.

ProfitMaster traded not only euros but also other currencies. Not only against the trend, but also against it. With averages, and even with lots.

I have a 100% profitable trades, all on euros are down, it's already moving faster than in your example.

Bicus:

Shit, I've got it wrong.

Gentlemen, I'm not going to prove that it was all real. You don't want to believe it, don't believe it.

You said you wanted a drink. I already did. Don't mind me, it's fine. It's been in the boo for a long time - look it up if you don't believe me)))

Bicus:

I haven't seen it show anything. Some waves and other anti-scientific crap.

)))

Ask him, he'll post five times a day).

IvanIvanov:
I do not believe that this account will survive a trend reversal, personal experience, and it's too late to board this train.
On minutes, when the profit is taken at the rate of 5-10 points (on average), and the lifetime of transactions a few minutes, rarely hours - the presence of a trend is not important. We can see it on deals.

_new-rena:
I don't have the rights, except for the docs.

Nah, I don't know somewhere.

Permissions prohibit running scripts from third-party sources?

Reason: