FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1092

Ishim:
still guessing? (how's that going?)
You shouldn't say that. The price of 1.55 she was the first to announce. Another thing is that the entry was unrealistically early and the trolls swooped.

Ishim:
still guessing? (How's it going?)
Hello Ishimka! Do you have a picture?

Server Muradasilov:
Hello Ishimka ! Do you have a picture ?

A successful pupil!

vaz:
You shouldn't say that by the way. The price of 1.55 she was the first to announce. Another thing is that the entry was unrealistically early and the trolls swooped.

what they don't all know how to voice. (let's practice )

dop. For example you will give an unrealistically far price - for three levels. And the price will go and break even and will come - ask for statistics for at least 5 years. (unrealistically far away here).

Ishim:

successful apprentice!

Picture seems to mean - your theory about the CDs, like a successful student "sitting on a disc ", well, really, look closely, clearly under this kid is lit disc, on the right shelves various tools for Metatrader, and in the left corner at least the Bible of the programmer - MQL handbook ???

Ishim:
still guessing? (How's that going?)
Come on, ishim... You can only guess why you trained for so many years on the demo... You wrote it yourself... so do not mock, I will not fight and prove something to you... I am doing fine.

Evgeniya Balchin:
Come on, ishim... You can only wonder why you had to train for so many years on the demo... You wrote it yourself... so don't mock, I won't beat around the bush and prove something to you...all is well with me.
this is good.

Server Muradasilov:
The picture seems to mean - your theory about the discs, like a successful student "sitting on a disc, " well really, look closely, clearly under this guy shines disc, on the right shelves various tools for Metatrader, and in the left corner at least the Bible of the programmer - MQL Handbook ???

Yes indeed - I wasn't paying attention... (the disc is also a universal weapon)

buy a yen, don't worry about it. (121.50)

Ishim:

Yes indeed - I wasn't paying attention... (the disc is also a universal weapon)

buy a yen, don't worry about it. (121.50)

So it's now 118. .....

Evgeniya Balchin:
Come on, ishim... You can only guess why you have been training on the demo for so many years...you yourself have written...so do not sneer, I will not fight and prove something to you...all is well with me.

How could you!!!! You can't talk to HIM like that!!! HE knows and sees everything, HE is Great!!!

Also ask HIM why he has the euro sell at the bottom of the chart....

Reason: